Pakistan vs England Jul-Aug-Sep 2010

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Especially if they are determined to prove the world wrong and play their hearts out.

Thats all I ever wanted. But the XI you said has a very thin batting lineup and you didnt find space for Ali. I reckon Ali should be there, it gets us more stability in the team but I think our RR is going to suffer, with him and MoYo there, so we need some quick cameos from the opener (Hasan/Hafeez), Afridi, UAkmal and Razzaq.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
I hope that PCB will make some efforts to bring back Younis, they surely need him.

Also I think Some strict actions should be taken against both Amir and Asif and Butt & Kakmal too.

indian 11

Club Cricketer
Well there is no doubt now that Pak team is involved in this scandal big time. The fact that Majeed gave his jacket (which had money) to the Pak players is enough proof. And bloody hell, look at the 2 big no balls which Amir bowled. I think he is also inexperienced in match fixing as at that moment I think he just wanted to make sure that he oversteps. :facepalm

I use to be a huge huge huge fan of cricket matches but dont know with time going by I have realised that match fixing has ruin this game like a cancer which can never be treated. Also I am sure that its not just Pak team who will be involved, I think apart from Zim and Ireland, most teams may ave dirty hands but its just that this is now global business and who so ever dares to blow the whistle will just get killed (may be just like Bob Woolmer). So even if you ban these players, which I highly doubt even now as with time their ban will be over turned, trust me its not going to change anything.:doh:doh

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Pure guessing, there might not even be a 7th man, but I'd of thought him or Ajmal. There's pictures of Majeed and Ajmal together.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Tbh Ajmal is the last person I'd suspect though. He just doesn't seem like that kind of guy. But then again, Amir is just an 18 year old with the world at his feet, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy either.

P

pcfan123

It has to be Umar AKmal, his brother is a crook and he looks very sketchy himself. Remember the fake injury BS he pulled in Australia.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Can I just remind people, that talk about the current match fixing/spot fixing allegations in the same titled thread in cricket discussion and not in this thread. Any other news or discussion about the tour goes in here, but please keep this sort of chat to the allegations thread.

Dabi

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Pure guessing, there might not even be a 7th man, but I'd of thought him or Ajmal. There's pictures of Majeed and Ajmal together.

I've seen pictures of the guy with a lot of Pakistani cricketers. Like he himself stated he represents around 10 players, getting them sponsorships etc. 7 of those actually go out and do his bidding on the cricket field.

s2sschan

Club Cricketer
I say first let the investigations to finish before taking some action against these players..

You are hoping against hope that the accussed will be declared innocent.
The bookie knew and told the reporter exactly when the no-balls will happen.

If you read NEWS OF THE WORLD the proof is all there.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Well its pretty much typical that I happened to be on holiday for the duration of this match missing an amazing game (not including the betting scandel).And the most annoying thing is that I was going to go to the 2nd day of the match.:facepalm.

Last edited:

Mande3p

School Cricketer
It has to be Umar AKmal, his brother is a crook and he looks very sketchy himself. Remember the fake injury BS he pulled in Australia.
Thats my point , if 1 brother is involved then the other one will also be involved naa.

Pakistan will loose two of their most talented cricketers umar akmal and mohammad aamir. Not good for the game of cricket.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Kevin Pietersen's accidentally "tweeted" that he's been dropped from the ODI and Twenty20 squad in what was meant to be a private message.

He's also signed from Surrey according to the tweet which he's deleted already.

:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread