Pakistani Legends 06/07 Team Thread (go to 07 thread)

Vote for the Vice Captain...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FreezerBurn said:
my preffered batting spot is any where from 1-11 :P
lol well seen as Blazer is better batting at 4, when you come in we'll try you at 3. I think we'll try you out in the first few games of the season, both OD's and FC games and see how you go on.

yeah that's fine. from past experience, the keepers usually get stuck further down the order somewhere towards 6 or 7 so 3 is a nice promotion :D although i was opening for the noob XI...

FreezerBurn said:
yeah that's fine. from past experience, the keepers usually get stuck further down the order somewhere towards 6 or 7 so 3 is a nice promotion :D although i was opening for the noob XI...
Yep I saw that, but we do have the best opening partnership in PC (despite the preference towards brad and ben for the PC team! :mad there records speak for themselves!) and they are very settled so if one of them goes early you'd all but be playing in an openers position so we'll see what happens!

thanks for comin to us Freezerburn...you will get a lot of games if you stay active here...so we need 1 spinner, I pure batter and 1 pure bowler now???

voldemort said:
is there any way i can be re-active in here?
Ahh voldy! what a time to decide to come back lol. I guess you can come back, but you'll have to ask Bilal for final confirmation as were not really after an all-rounder which you originally were.

Perhaps you could change my skills... a little more complication...

voldemort said:
Perhaps you could change my skills... a little more complication...
I'll let Bilal decide what we need most, and then he can give it to go ahead seen as he is the manager and all.

Righto... Thanks for the reply...

P.S. Maybe if i lost the BT friendly tomorrow he will let me play...

Last edited:
Briggsey said:
Yep I saw that, but we do have the best opening partnership in PC (despite the preference towards brad and ben for the PC team! :mad there records speak for themselves!) and they are very settled so if one of them goes early you'd all but be playing in an openers position so we'll see what happens!

i don't particularly want to be opening anyway...

voldemort said:
Righto... Thanks for the reply...

P.S. Maybe if i lost the BT friendly tomorrow he will let me play...
:mad :mad :mad YOU WON THE BT FRIENDLY...you are out of the team mate :rolleyes: ;) ...lol...if you still wanna join than you can join as a pure bowler (Fast or Spinner...u decide)...

voldemort said:
lol... Pure fast bowler will do...
Just to make this clear Voldy YOU WON'T be taking my irst over spot ;) nah joke mate, but please dont :p

Welcome back to the Legends :)

Last edited:
treva said:
Just to make this clear Voldy YOU WON't be taking my irst over spot ;) nah joke mate, but please dont :p

Welcome back to the Legends :)

I will try my best not to :p but i cant guarentee...

Users who are viewing this thread