Pakistani Players (Academy Creations)

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
hey all was looking to compile a list of bats that are being used. not much available on the forum as of yet some are made using logos from previous games. any ideas on the BS sports bat wahab is using it says rapid on it couldn't find any google images for it.

list so far :
1. fakhar ( CA dragon white)
2. Imam (CA 15000 green)
3. Babar (HS 41)
4. Hafeez (MB H pro)
5. Sarfaraz (Hs Core)
6. Shoaib (CA Sm-18)
7. Asif ( AS Champ)
8. Hasan ( MB Lala edition)
9. Wahab (?)
10.Amir ( Smasher phantom)
11. Shaheen (GN supernova 2019)
12.Shadab (GN powerbow 2019)
13.Haris (CA Players 15000 red)
14.Imad ( CP epic)
15.Hasnain(?)
I reckon make a threads for bats would be pretty handy I can do it now do you guys agree

Ahmed Naeem

School Cricketer
Thank you all for the kind words. Amir especially was done something like 10 times over. So hard to get right but i think it is absolutely spot on even with a duminy playface as a base. Added fakhar and imam aswell. Updated yasir shah. Will update asif ali tomorrow. The next players in line are Imad, ahmed shehzad, faheem ashraf, junaid and usman shinwari. For old cricketers, will start doing it sometime after the current squad is done.

Ahmed Naeem

School Cricketer
Someone please add bats to academy creations in ps4. Only a limited number are available currently.
For the person asking to upload the team, yes i will upload Pakistan team, but also all the rest International teams which have been tweaked and fixed, adding correct and best version players with correct accessories.

Ahmed Naeem

School Cricketer
@Ahmed Naeem, very real like players, could you add these players to the Pakistan team with correct links and share it as a whole? And keep updating it as you add more and then sharing it. I'm having problems with linking players etc, I rather download the team with it all linked...hope its not too much to ask, thank you for making the players :)
Yes will upload the team and all the rest international teams with best created players and proper accessories, do check the community tomorrow, Username: TheRiddleMan8

Users who are viewing this thread