Pakistani Players (Academy Creations)

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

Ahmed Naeem

School Cricketer
Can you let me know , from the OP which ones are your creations?
You should probably update your list. Kindly check my creations username TheRiddleMan8
Amir shadab hafeez asif ali, asad shafiq, yasir shah are from scratch, using playfaces of other players. Shoaib malik, hasan ali, sarfaraz, shaheen, babar, hasnain are correct edited versions made by others.

hammad333

School Cricketer
You should probably update your list. Kindly check my creations username TheRiddleMan8
Amir shadab hafeez asif ali, asad shafiq, yasir shah are from scratch, using playfaces of other players. Shoaib malik, hasan ali, sarfaraz, shaheen, babar, hasnain are correct edited versions made by others.
thanks alot. great work. downloaded some players. just one question. how to change shirt no. to single digit for example hafeez should be 8 but it's 08 and i am not being able to change it

D

Deleted member 185125

Will check it tonight.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've shared Islamabad and Karachi, working on the others.
Hey mate not to bother you I know you have got stuff planned any chance of the Canadian global t20 kits I am happy to do the squads there due for July 25 Squads not conformed yet

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey all was looking to compile a list of bats that are being used. not much available on the forum as of yet some are made using logos from previous games. any ideas on the BS sports bat wahab is using it says rapid on it couldn't find any google images for it.

list so far :
1. fakhar ( CA dragon white)
2. Imam (CA 15000 green)
3. Babar (HS 41)
4. Hafeez (MB H pro)
5. Sarfaraz (Hs Core)
6. Shoaib (CA Sm-18)
7. Asif ( AS Champ)
8. Hasan ( MB Lala edition)
9. Wahab (?)
10.Amir ( Smasher phantom)
11. Shaheen (GN supernova 2019)
12.Shadab (GN powerbow 2019)
13.Haris (CA Players 15000 red)
14.Imad ( CP epic)
15.Hasnain(?)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hey all was looking to compile a list of bats that are being used. not much available on the forum as of yet some are made using logos from previous games. any ideas on the BS sports bat wahab is using it says rapid on it couldn't find any google images for it.

list so far :
1. fakhar ( CA dragon white)
2. Imam (CA 15000 green)
3. Babar (HS 41)
4. Hafeez (MB H pro)
5. Sarfaraz (Hs Core)
6. Shoaib (CA Sm-18)
7. Asif ( AS Champ)
8. Hasan ( MB Lala edition)
9. Wahab (?)
10.Amir ( Smasher phantom)
11. Shaheen (GN supernova 2019)
12.Shadab (GN powerbow 2019)
13.Haris (CA Players 15000 red)
14.Imad ( CP epic)
15.Hasnain(?)
The cool thing is all of those bats would have been covered by @wasteyouryouth and I in the previous version so all the logos are available.

swisscheese

Club Captain
The cool thing is all of those bats would have been covered by @wasteyouryouth and I in the previous version so all the logos are available.
thats exactly what i thought but i cant seem to find them.maybe im not searching using the right names tried ca and as and hs etc only some show up n they dont even look like the quality of work u n waste put out

Ramz44444

School Cricketer
@Ahmed Naeem, very real like players, could you add these players to the Pakistan team with correct links and share it as a whole? And keep updating it as you add more and then sharing it. I'm having problems with linking players etc, I rather download the team with it all linked...hope its not too much to ask, thank you for making the players :)

shak91

School Cricketer
Seriously not sure who the creators are. Will definitely update as and when I get the info.

Username : Wasteyouryouth1
View attachment 222701

Username Chapli-Kebaab
View attachment 222708

Username Chapli-Kebaab
View attachment 222699

Great job guys! Mohammad Amir looks amazing and so do the other creations. Can you guys work on a 90s team with the likes of Akram, Younis, Akhtar and etc? I know its alot to ask but it would be great and also useful for the scenarios. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread