Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

I think a bit more turn should be added as 1300rpm and 2300rpm feels that they turn the same amount...

The shot hit by the AI hit his gloves but went one bounce to boundary...This shouldn't happen as the ball as you can see is short of a good length...Tweaking required...

Attachments

• IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
And we should be able to play leg glance on balls outside off and not a pull shot animation,its weird to watch unrelated shot being played....Allowing this can also create chances of leading edge and even bat pads...So this also needs to be included...

Bowling Meter should be removed from Online Play. Or there must be a option before hosting setting difficulty or on/off of bowling meter. If possible include the option of setting auto/manual field at hosting. Because of the bowling meter you can bowl same kinda ball every time easily just looking at the meter. There needs to some timing skills right? It was good before the patch 2.

A few improvements I would suggest:

1) More variation in bowling speeds. At the moment assuming you use the same kind of delivery fatigue seems to be the only factor affecting bowling speed. There should be a random factor involved as no bowler would repeatadely bowl 91.8mph deliveries for example.

2) Wicket keepers should make more errors, especially lower skill ones. This would result in more byes etc.

3) Fielding is improved in patch 2 but there are still too many direct hits.

4) Advance ground shots - at the moment you can only slog or defend. The AI is able to do drives though. This is frustrating.

5) More variation in pitch types and the effect these have on the game.

6) Often the ball stops dead after hitting pads when you would expect it to carry on at more pace. This would result in more leg byes.

These improvements would make an already good game even better in my opinion.

The game is perfect for single player. I face issues only in multiplayer ! :( Please remove the bowling meter option for online play, or have an option of on/off before hosting the match.

I think a difficulty level like legend will do a whole lot of good for online, right now i do feel people are getting easy sixers, especially medium and slow medium bowlers are sort of made useless, only fast bowlers test their reaction time and are able to get wickets, with spin you can vary a bit and get wickets even then i know for a fact that all good length deliveries are being way too smashable, and im forced to mix between yorkers and short bowling varying pace.
Goodlength bowling is totally unrewarding in online.

Include Batting Timing meter , it ll help to adjust to the game better in online plays. Many of them bowl same routine short pitch slow ball or full speed yorker. Because of the bowling meter it is easy to bowl the same thing again and again. You can just look at the meter and play instead of actually looking at the bowler action or so. Please consider this option of having a on/off of bowling assistance before the game starts. It ll be really helpful.

I think a bit more turn should be added as 1300rpm and 2300rpm feels that they turn the same amount...
Can you post a video to demonstrate that? Also, please make sure both deliveries are bowled by the same bowler in the same over.

I request everyone to post videos to demonstrate the issues whenever possible. It just makes the whole process a lot more easy.

Users who are viewing this thread