Patch 3 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
@BigAntStudios @MattW @HBK619 Would a change in the default bat texture be a possible fix through the academy or would that one have to come through a patch? It's quite annoying having hit the logo limit and since the default bat is horrifically dark compared to the rest of the models I have over 300 logos of the custom bat texture. Also can the sharing ID be switched for the name of a logo/stadium when downloaded? Again just to save on duplicate logos being saved? With the amount of customisation in game a 2000+ logo limit should be plenty but issues with duplicates have made it too few.

Look at this bat texture from an early build of the academy, why did it get a tan over the summer?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Zaneo

Club Captain
Ok been playing a bit more I wont go on about lack of stats thats just obvious and been addressed my main bug bares at the moment are.

Balls being returned from the deep hitting batsmen constantly, especially when they bounce of the bat and go for runs.

My players complete inability to field of his own bowling not just slow motion mini game but watches as ball goes past doesnt take return throws alot sometimes even letting them hotter his body.

We all know the commentary is beyond ridiculous!!!

Not being able to have fields pre set and accesable easy and left in place, I assume because im not captain.

The complete fact that the d pad is for nothing!!

Replays are hopeless the ability is there why not use the review replays hot spot ball tracking alot better camera angles.

Fielders hardly if ever slide on the boundary, never seen a head first slide. The dropped catches and team mates working together in the field has been addressed also, but players backing up throws shoulder not miss so regularly.

Thats my main ones everyone esle seems to be all over what need to be fixed.

Oh just stumpings PLEASE fix stumpings!!

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
- Catches by Wicketkeepers and Slip fielders off spinners when playing a cut shot etc.
- Ability to select a country to host tournaments
- D/N test as an option within a test series or tour
- Diving and rolling by bowlers and WKs fielding the ball when returned from the outfield

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeap , the Stamina issue is something that needs attention .

Had an Online Game yesterday , and my Opponents Opening Bowlers Stamina was at 30 percent after bowling 2 Overs....

My Rabada went went from 100 to 75 in his first Over ....

Or Maybe all the Players Attributes needs to be boosted with regards to Stamina , fielding performance etc.

I just dont want to start fiddling with that , as I`m playing with the "Official Planetcricket Teams" As is.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
hopefully they fix batsman stamina so it recovers after breaks or the next day for longer forms of the game. Once it gets to zero it stays there for the match.
You can replenish stamina by leaving the ball (press the leave button) you gain between 1-3% each time

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeap , the Stamina issue is something that needs attention .

Had an Online Game yesterday , and my Opponents Opening Bowlers Stamina was at 30 percent after bowling 2 Overs....

My Rabada went went from 100 to 75 in his first Over ....

Or Maybe all the Players Attributes needs to be boosted with regards to Stamina , fielding performance etc.

I just dont want to start fiddling with that , as I`m playing with the "Official Planetcricket Teams" As is.

are you bowling too many effort balls? I wish there was a shorter runup option lol he wont get so tired :)

knockedin

Club Captain
In the next patch a very handy addition would be the option to search for a stadium when assigning stadiums to teams.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
or at least an R1/L1 skip to next letter option like for commentary name..

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'd like to be able to take a screenshot like you can in the academy. Then at least I know what the ground looks like when selecting in for matches.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'd like to be able to take a screenshot like you can in the academy. Then at least I know what the ground looks like when selecting in for matches.
what console u on? ps4 can take screenshots using share button

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Xbox one. There is something I can do to return to Xbox dashboard and press Y to take screenshot but can this then be used in game?

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When looking at stadium downloads from the community a view stadium button would be handy so we can check which stadium we want to download at the moment it is abit hard to pick which one as there are so many of the one stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread