PC Collab Of The Month league.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
This competition will be run by yours truly and will be done on a monthly basis. It will be a "Collab of the Week" format (COTM). The League will be having only one group. This thread will contain the rankings, general discussion and sign ups. Once we have enough members signed up I will create "COTM Vote Threads" where members do the voting in polls. The format will be like this:

- A league where each month members vote on what collab they find to be the best. The collab that comes first wins 3 points, the second gets 2, third gets 1. I will have the ladder updated monthly in the first post.
- A different "theme" will be chosen each week, everyone in the division must follow this theme in their collab. Themes will vary from; having to use the same render, same country, same styles etc.
- All collabs will be in the 500x200 size unless said otherwise.
- Collabs will be sent to me via PM before hand, then I will be able to post them with no identity (i.e Sig 1, Sig 2. Sig 3). This is so that the competition is more fair, and votes aren't handed out just because you like the person. You have to send the entries with the start of the first person and your edit and so on.

People so far:
Feelin Blue?
Treva
Karachi Xpress
Shantanu_rooney
CoolzEng45
.Mob

Name:

Credit to Hooper for the rules and stuff.

Theme of the First month:
Make a signature of any retired player from either forms of cricket. Can be retired from both too.

Dead line is 5th January. You can't chane your entry once you have sent it to me. So if I recieve all the entries before the deadline, I will post them all up.

Best of Luck to everybody.

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think we should have a collab team. So we have the same collab partner every week. And the partners should make a team name. Otherwise the ranking tables wont work.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I Don't Think This Will Be Any Good.

* It Will Be A Bundled Burden Over The SOTW League.

*+Plaus, Many Will Have Uploading Problems, Slow Internet Connections and LOL!, etc;

* You Always Cannot Guarentee You Will Have A Premanent Collab "Partner". So, What Will You Do?

* There Are Many Points sTo List Out. Both, Negative And Positive Ones.

* Comments: "This Is A Good Idea; Though.:).

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
yeah but there's alot who won't want to enter and alot of unevenis due to experience like some more experienced sig makers won't want to team up with someone lower class than them.. , just saying but who know this might work.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Well the experienced can team up with the other experienced and others team with others. I say give it a go, see how it turns out.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
There is a reason for keeping it monthly, so that people have a lot of time to complete their collabs. Collabs can be more than 2 people too.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Mate, we're nowhere in perfect Condition to Start This League. So, after the Season 1 of SOTW. We'll try to take a look at this.

Just Imagine, We're Going With SOTW on a Tougher road and you want another ~ Love ~ League on you which Has double the problems of SOTW?.

Let's Give It A Break Guys. We'll see On it Later.:):D.

Users who are viewing this thread