PC Graphics League SOTW 2- Voting closed. The standings are up.

Which sig is the best?

• Pro 1

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Pro 2

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Pro 3

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Pro 4

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pro 5

• Intermediate 1

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Intermediate 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intermediate 3

• Intermediate 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry guys, the hard drive broke down and i need new parts and i've been sick. My entry was on the old Hard drive so i dont have it so i wont enter this week. I will create a voting page now.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Mate, I Have PMed you my Upadated Entry Earlier. Can you please Update The Entries Again?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I Have An Idea Mate, This is Better than Having Polls.

People Will vote for Their favourite Sig from the list by putting their Sig Category(Pro/Amatuar) Then The Number(1, 2, 3....So on....) in bold in Their message.

So, This Doesn't Create Much Confusion.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
So no poll?
So say i say;

Sig 10- 3 points
sig 52- 2 points
sig 69- 1 point
(These are examples)

Then that is what they get and say someone else gives sig 10 1 point they finish with 4? I like it...

But we will stay with the normal voting process this week.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Then The Number(1, 2, 3....So on....) in bold in Their message.

This is Not The Giving the Points for the Sig FB, It's The number Which is given the Person....Sig 79, Sig 86....It's Like that.

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I dont understand?

I thought you meant the person with the most points that were given to them wins the round and gets 3 points to the standings and who ever got the 2nd most points gets 2 points to the overall standings etc..

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Okay,

Suppose, There are four Entries Posted(Pro 1, Pro 2, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2). And Any Person Liking Pro 2 Will Post like this in his Post.

------------------------------------
Poster: Pro 2

That's All. Most Number of People Liking Pro 2 And Posting Pro 2 Is Their Liking. And the Post will be Counted as the Vote For the Certain Entry(Pro 2....)

Hope You know Now?

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Mate, did you mess up with Int. 1 With Pro 5?....Because, I Really DO Feel Intermediates are Better than the Pro's.

nuffa

Club Cricketer
Okay,

Suppose, There are four Entries Posted(Pro 1, Pro 2, Intermediate 1, Intermediate 2). And Any Person Liking Pro 2 Will Post like this in his Post.

Poster: Pro 2

That's All. Most Number of People Liking Pro 2 And Posting Pro 2 Is Their Liking. And the Post will be Counted as the Vote For the Certain Entry(Pro 2....)

Hope You know Now?

it would very simple then...

So no poll?
So say i say;

Sig 10- 3 points
sig 52- 2 points
sig 69- 1 point
(These are examples)

Then that is what they get and say someone else gives sig 10 1 point they finish with 4? I like it...

But we will stay with the normal voting process this week.

i like this idea more than what KBC actually says.. we can do this from next week...

Mate, did you mess up with Int. 1 With Pro 5?....Because, I Really DO Feel Intermediates are Better than the Pro's.

:) ;)

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can I just ask that the rule of DQ if you vote for yourself cannot be proven as you cannot see who has voted for who...

And KBC none of them intermediates are better than the pro's :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Can I just ask that the rule of DQ if you vote for yourself cannot be proven as you cannot see who has voted for who...

Can the poll maker? Because Roborocks made the poll so i can ask him to just regularly check.

Well if you dont think some pros are good then dont vote for them and eventually if they dont have any points they will be moved down.

Users who are viewing this thread