PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well, I said " A signature based on Ipl 7". This was my message to simon. I never said anything about player or a signature on a player of ipl. Or international jersey. Just meant ipl based signature, so the jersey should be ipl one.
This is how things gone crazy.

----------

Anyway this round is over.

Last edited:

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Well, I said " A signature based on Ipl 7". This was my message to simon. I never said anything about player or a signature on a player of ipl. Or international jersey. Just meant ipl based signature, so the jersey should be ipl one.
This is how things gone crazy.

You should have made it clear when the theme was put up.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
And anyways last time the theme was an avatar on cricket Australia, but entries with Aussie players were considered valid. So by that logic almost all entries were invalid that round. Please be more specific while choosing the theme.

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The theme is on any player playing in the IPL 7. As simple as that. He could be doing a cosplay and it would still be valid. Don't get what's all the fuss about.

This was the theme you meant, not me. You just used "IPL" and "signature" thing from my message, rest you made up.

----------

And i dont have any problem with any entries. I just cleared when ThebigGgamer mentioned me.

----------

All entries are correct according to the theme chosen by Simon. Cheers.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
What a bad time to enter your first PGMC round :p All the entries are excellent!

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Results of #R6 are up on the first post. Congratulations to @warlord, @Rizwan78 and @Jaisuraj

Also kindly note that the theme is a wallpaper and avatar on the same footballer. You can choose any footballer you want! Just ensure whichever footballer is there in the avatar, the same footballer should be there in the wallpaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread