PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Entry 7 is flawless except for that ajinkya rahane.

6 is nice to look at but just doesn't feel like a magazine cover

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
6 is nice to look at but just doesn't feel like a magazine cover

Exactly, that is what I had in mind, but I went on to vote for it, as it had the great use of innovation with both text and the stock.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Entry 6 and 7 have been done beautifully.Both the creators have cocnceived it and put it to perfection there.As the theme called for an Imaginary Mag cover,it perfectly fits and hence brilliant.Kudos to all the creators.

IMO,this has been one of the best rounds so far.KUTGW!

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Solid first entry from me this season :P

Well done aggz and Simon

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
The only real reason I opted for entry.3 is that all the other entries style is something you see everyday in this section, whilst with the third entry, the usage of shapes is really good, came with the plan and passed the plan, executed really well, the whole concept actually.

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I had to choose between #3 and #4 but went for #3. The reason is most of the people would not like a pale yellow colour screen tearing through their eyes.

But that too is a great entry.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Won't say that this round has lots of entries.
Although Entry 2 seems to be a little noob-ish,I guess the author is more like someone who can do a lot better than that and he knows that too.
Entry 1 could've seen a little more increase in render effects.Although I like the shapework,the yellows hurt the eyes too much.The stroked render part goes well.I'd say that this is a great effort,bout could've been worked out more properly.
Entry 3 and Entry 4 are the stealers here.Although entry 4 seems more of a wally that can be really stumbled upon the web,the fontwork looks pretty good.The only negative I found is that its a little bit bright for me.
Entry 3 is a stunner.The render,although could've been sharpened a little bit,but its placement and the textures combined woth the work on the background really makes it a good one.The text work is good.
Overall I feel that all the 4 have done well this time.Keep up the good work and Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread