PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Maybe this is a stupid question but I can't seem to invite friends to my games, the only option i am able to select is 'delete friend'. Does anyone know what the reason is?

Same here. The only way you can invite your friends is to invite them in an unranked game. Create any match
Ranked no
Public slot 0
Private slot 1
and then you can ping your friends

Played a match with bumba26. I was Australia. :banana2

95yk9e.jpg

I also played him and he beat me.
T20 game - I didn't bat great and only made 135. Thought it would be enough...
My bowling was scuppered by a Swann over which went for 26. First ball caught off a no ball. Fielder hurls it for 4 overthrows...
Free hit for 4. Suddenly second legal ball and his confidence it so low I can't bowl the doosra anymore :(
Anyway he chased 135/8 off 17.2 (ish) overs. Had a great lbw shout to get him 9 down but, as I said before, I don't get given lbw calls online.
Well played mate.

^^ He beat me in the next match but that was very close. :banana2

Same here. The only way you can invite your friends is to invite them in an unranked game. Create any match
Ranked no
Public slot 0
Private slot 1
and then you can ping your friends

Thanks for the tip! Although I'd have prefered ranked matches. Oh well.

Thanks for the tip! Although I'd have prefered ranked matches. Oh well.

You cant play ranked matches with your friends by inviting them. The only way they can play ranked matches with you is if you create a ranked game and luckily they browse it and enter in your game. ;)

Dabi : Thanks for the tip! Although I'd have prefered ranked matches. Oh well.
nice playing mate, but what happened to the second match
"lost the connection to the host"
I am yamaha19

nice playing mate, but what happened to the second match
"lost the connection to the host"
I am yamaha19

Mate, it was an awesome match, the first one! See-sawed all the way through! I kinda felt I had the upper hand in the second one, but the game just froze. I had to restart my PC, I saw a 10 over game, assumed it was you but couldn't connect to it.

Playing with this guy baban I was 12/5 batting first still i manage to get 62/8 in 5 overs and then i bowled him out on 0. As soon as the umpire raised the finger to give his last batsman out. He ran away.
:sarcasm

s656za.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread