PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

Played 2 matches with Hamza. I won the 1st match but could not make 18 runs in the last over in the next match since he used the customize field setting. Have a look.

But i like his effort to win the match. Congrats.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
Played 2 matches with Hamza. I won the 1st match but could not make 18 runs in the last over in the next match since he used the customize field setting. Have a look.

But i like his effort to win the match. Congrats.
Just started a T20 match with hamza got 6 wickets in 4 overs for 25 and this looser quit:facepalm, these guys play only if they gonna win

Nice game Anvesh but I win. Let me tell you something, don't change the ball at the last moment. Alot of people think that it is an unfair gameplay, even I think so. People won't want to play you if you do that. Another disadvantage is that you bowl alot of no balls like that. I think you bowled 3 no balls in the first over. Try to mix up your deliveries instead of changing them at the last minute.

@Msdhoni

Yes u won.But I donot think so because I have played many people and they all do the same thing to me.Initially i never used to change it,but got used to it after playing online.and I donot know how to play charging down the patch and thats where you scored maximum runs of my bowling.Nice match anyways..

@Msdhoni

Yes u won.But I donot think so because I have played many people and they all do the same thing to me.Initially i never used to change it,but got used to it after playing online.and I donot know how to play charging down the patch and thats where you scored maximum runs of my bowling.Nice match anyways..

Look, you don't have to do what others do to win the matches. If you stick with your gameplan then you will win for sure. I never change my feild. I don't even take powerplays most of the time because I trust my batting and bowling. I give mostly dot balls while bowling and hit alot of boundaries in batting.Don;t do what others do. Do what you do best. on the down the wicket shots, I'll give everyone a hint, time the medium pacer much differently than fast ones, treat them as spinners (anyone can smash spinners for 6s, even six 6s in an over)and watch you hit boundaries on almost every ball.

Nice game Anvesh but I win. Let me tell you something, don't change the ball at the last moment. Alot of people think that it is an unfair gameplay, even I think so. People won't want to play you if you do that. Another disadvantage is that you bowl alot of no balls like that. I think you bowled 3 no balls in the first over. Try to mix up your deliveries instead of changing them at the last minute.

@Msdhoni

I started a t20 match with anvesh and scored 20+ runs in 2 overs loosing 1 wicket he quit the match and asked me a fresh 10 over one, I did'nt mind thought he runnin outta time then he started his trick ,I scored only 39 and he won by 6 wickets, guess how he got the wickets? :doh change the cursor at the last moment , he changed a bouncer to a yoker , dude anvesh this is the reason I did'nt accept your invite for the second match, everybody does change or drag the cursor but not every delivery. mainly if anyone playin with a gamepad they can really drag the cursor from striker to non striker end easily at the last moment, this is not fair play.

Last edited:
@MS dhoni and Reno99

OKOk i got what you people are saying,wont change the cursor again.I was just using it because others were using it against me.From now,only fairplay as u say guys:).Lets hope we have many matches in future.Reno the first match i played against u I mean the 20-20 I didn't quit the match,It said connection to the host was lost....

anveshs added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

@reno

I donot have a gamepad dude..

OKOk i got what you people are saying,wont change the cursor again.I was just using it because others were using it against me.From now,only fairplay as u say guys.Lets hope we have many matches in future

Ok great:)

Reno the first match i played against u I mean the 20-20 I didn't quit the match,It said connection to the host was lost....

sorry thought you quit

Hey,any one free to play a 10 or 25 over game? Please host. :)

I'm keen but you know I cant always promise you a good match!! Just played Pavnan or something. First game I batted first and struggled to get to 42 of 5 overs. The thing was he took long time betwween balls...I could have de-wormed the cat in between deliveries. I still won though. He raced to 30 or something of 2 overs...but I had him all out for 40 of 4.5!!! Second game he quit...or had a technical breakdown:sarcasm which corresponded to my nervous breakdown at the speed of his deliveries in the first game! Anyway if you are playing Pavnan take a good book with you!!:D

I'm keen but you know I cant always promise you a good match!! Just played Pavnan or something. First game I batted first and struggled to get to 42 of 5 overs. The thing was he took long time betwween balls...I could have de-wormed the cat in between deliveries. I still won though. He raced to 30 or something of 2 overs...but I had him all out for 40 of 4.5!!! Second game he quit...or had a technical breakdown:sarcasm which corresponded to my nervous breakdown at the speed of his deliveries in the first game! Anyway if you are playing Pavnan take a good book with you!!:D

Yes sure mate. :laugh :rtfl Please host a game mate. Am sure we will have a good game this time. :)

Yes sure mate. :laugh :rtfl Please host a game mate. Am sure we will have a good game this time. :)

Sorry mate, I had to suddenly rush a bit....I needed to unexpectedly go out and so it was a bit of a sham...Anyway you would have thrashed me whatever the score, though I had a good steady begin but like I said needed to makes sure I was finished by 8 oclock my time...sorry for pi**ing you about a bit:(

Sorry mate, I had to suddenly rush a bit....I needed to unexpectedly go out and so it was a bit of a sham...Anyway you would have thrashed me whatever the score, though I had a good steady begin but like I said needed to makes sure I was finished by 8 oclock my time...sorry for pi**ing you about a bit:(

No problems mate,it is perfectly alright. Actually even my dad was calling for lunch,so I tried to chase down the runs in a hurry. Hopefully we will have a good game next time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread