PC MutliPlayer Match Up Thread

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please avoid playing against this guy. He pulls the plug whenever his opponent is on his way to victory. He did it twice against me. I wont play this guy again.:sarcasm

I have to disagree with you mate, based upon my experience. I completed two fairly comprehensive wins against Shogun46 last night and he stuck through to the end. I'm also pretty sure that I'd played him before that without an issue.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I have to disagree with you mate, based upon my experience. I completed two fairly comprehensive wins against Shogun46 last night and he stuck through to the end. I'm also pretty sure that I'd played him before that without an issue.

Want to play a match with me please?

appu2146

Associate Cricketer
boney_g : Please avoid playing against this guy. He pulls the plug whenever his opponent is on his way to victory. He did it twice against me. I wont play this guy again.:sarcasm
It was my not fault mate i didn't do anything wrong in that match i thought you quit it. If you remember i have not even batted in that match then why should i quit.

EarlCG : I have to disagree with you mate, based upon my experience. I completed two fairly comprehensive wins against Shogun46 last night and he stuck through to the end. I'm also pretty sure that I'd played him before that without an issue.
Thanks for the support mate. i didn't quit a single game till now,even if i have been bowled out for 13 (as you know).

rocky_g

International Cricketer

May be you are right.:doh

acidrock924

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
anyone ??

ID: acidrock924

12am-4am UK everyday 7days a week :D:D .....

You better not be a noob :banana2:banana2:banana2

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I am accepting anyone's challenge right now! Anyone for a match right now??? I got a 5 over ODI set up.

Last edited:

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Just had the best match of my life with reno! But the match ended in a tie.:crying

durrani1

Club Cricketer
Jon25 won a lot since morning hehe how many of u had lost by me since morning ,,

durrani1 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

want to taste my chin music...

only high speed internet players...

Users who are viewing this thread