India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, do you mean to say they've got three silver balls instead of two natural ones?
Yea - we can say this as two pool A players cost 20k but three of the rest pools add up to only 18k.

It'll cost us 20k cause of I and Sodium being two of the most active ones and yes the shareholders of the most expensive PCPL franchise.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yea - we can say this as two pool A players cost 20k but three of the rest pools add up to only 18k.

It'll cost us 20k cause of I and Sodium being two of the most active ones and yes the shareholders of the most expensive PCPL franchise.

So how many posts per day does it take to be the "most active ones" and get a third ball grown and shield all three of them with silver?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So how many posts per day does it take to be the "most active ones" and get a third ball grown and shield all three of them with silver?
Don't actually count 'em - it just means who keeps on posting now and then in the forum. Actually its said by sir Varun the slogger after dong research before creating the pools.
VC the Slogger said:
The auction will be divided into seven different pools, with the first one featuring the top 15 most active and influential posters in the PCPL V forums as of 9th July 2015. The reserve prices of the players in this pool have been set at $10,000. The other six pools have 13 players each* with a fixed reserve price of $6,000.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I wish PC has some online sarcasm detector installed, just like how the image sizes automatically reduces. [HASHTAG]#Facepalm[/HASHTAG]

Prithvi is a true Jager :D Still has the ava on :p
[HASHTAG]#Lazyness[/HASHTAG] :D

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
By the way, the most memorable season I had was PCPL 3. Romesh Kaluvitharana, Suren, Bibu, Funky, PP, GG, Shan, Ansari etc etc :D

No offense but Jager Bombers was not so memorable :p

S

Satan666

So many guys to cross out in this. Plan on slaughtering all that crossed my path in the past life starting with the guys in the blue!

Users who are viewing this thread