Pc's best TV Show - Group A

What is your favourite TV Show from the following?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Here we go, the first group of Planetcricket's best TV show. Vote for your favourite and help the top 3 get into the finals.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone who has seen Arrested Development should be voting for it. Truly one of the most intelligent and hillarious comedies in the history of TV.

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
its top gear and bottom for me, but im voting for bottom cause top gear is obviously going to get to the final and i just really want bottom to get more votes than friends.
if friends gets to the final then planet cricket should be closed down lol
friends = worst.program.ever

PhilD123

International Coach
I went for Mock The Week, Top Gear will win and thats good too, but Mock The Week is just brilliant.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
As a matter of fact I have. I don't like it.

I take it you've never watched Top Gear properly then?

Yes, I have. To be honest it is a really close one but I have just been hooked by each and every episode of House (and I love House's little jokes). Top Gear is really a fantastic piece of television though, it can even hook me and I know jack all about cars.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Maxkarter, i watch atleast a couple of episodes a day of Top Gear i love it that much (I only watch them when i have time ;) so not every day) and i have to admit House MD is much better!

This was a difficult group, my votes went to House but the order would have been,

House
Top Gear
Friends,

The rest are frankly boring.

Users who are viewing this thread