Pcsx2 0.9.7

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a new version of PCSX2, PS2 Emulator for PC. I must say that's it's 1000 times better than 0.9.6. SDvs RAW used to run slowly in my pc using 0.9.6 but with 0.9.7, it's running like heaven.

You should try this new version. It's really fast and you can run almost all games. I played SDvsRAW 2010 and it was also running fine on my Integrated Intel Card.

You can download it at PCSX2 Playstation 2 emulator - News

I have postponed my decision to buy a PS2 :D:happy

Bounce

County Cricketer
I have postponed my decision to buy a PS2

I own a PS2 but don't use such emulators as I have the fun of playing them.
You don't own a PS2 and still use it, which means you are a user of a cracked BIOS system.

Stop Piracy, its illegal.
At least don't promote it at places where it isn't allowed.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Wow man, We told you numerous time to use PCSX2 instead of buying PS2 but you were telling us that you don't want to play it on your PC because you love playing in PS2 and you only want advice for buying PS2. Now when we gave you advice, you decided to use PCSX2 instead and cancel your decision to buy PS2. In the end we look stupid to waste our time :facepalm

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only slightly method in which you could be said to be using a emulator legally is if you own the console already and the games as well. But then you wouldn't need an emulator. So basically this is piracy...

Hitterman

International Coach
No, they provide you options to dump BIOS. They don't provide BIOS.

Hitterman added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Wow man, We told you numerous time to use PCSX2 instead of buying PS2 but you were telling us that you don't want to play it on your PC because you love playing in PS2 and you only want advice for buying PS2. Now when we gave you advice, you decided to use PCSX2 instead and cancel your decision to buy PS2. In the end we look stupid to waste our time
I have not canceled. I have just postponed. I'll surely buy PS2 whether the game will run on my PC or not.

Bounce

County Cricketer
No, they provide you options to dump BIOS. They don't provide BIOS.

If that's the thing, then fine.
I hope the administrators don't take any action against you as I reported the post.

Bounce added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Is there a way to take the report back of a reported post?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Discussing PCSX is not against rules. Discussing BIOS file or pirated games is not allowed though.

As for the new emulator, its definitely speed improvement over old one but you will still need good graphics card and fast CPU to run games smoothly.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Dude its the era of the PS3 and you wanna PS2 ??? If you can't afford a PS3(just like me :p) then wait till u get enough money I think buying a PS2(considering future titles) now is a full waste of money :noway

Hitterman

International Coach
Dude its the era of the PS3 and you wanna PS2 ??? If you can't afford a PS3(just like me ) then wait till u get enough money I think buying a PS2(considering future titles) now is a full waste of money
I know but I can't waste my 20,000 rupees for just a video game console. That's really stupidity. It's true that you enjoy playing games on PS3 but buying a stupid thing which allows you to play video games is a waste of money if it very costly.

The reason why I am buying PS2 because I am getting it just for Rs 1,500. That's cheap!

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Whats the point in buying PS2??? You are wasting 2k just to play WWE game :laugh. Either buy PS3 or buy nothing :p. 20k for PS3 is worth it because every game will run you don't have to worry about system requirements e.t.c.

Bounce

County Cricketer
^ Exactly.
Even I had purchased PS2 just to run the "Smackdown vs Raw" series' games.
Glad they the 2010 version was out for PS2 as well.

Hoping that they do the same for 2011 Version too, but the chances are low. In fact, they are negligible. :(

@Hitterman
I am ready to sell my PS2 for 1,500 if you need it along with 4 joysticks (one of it imported from Singapore), 1 8 MB memory card and all the PS2 games I have.
Ofcourse, the basic things like charger and all the wires are included. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Tell that to Sony. PS2 still out sales PS3 or Box in India and will do so for long time.

Users who are viewing this thread