people i need latest ctm's and kits

hey can anyonw send me the full patch of new england and south africa as eric sended for nzland
with uniform kits ,faces and numbers

please help :helpme:

I lost all the 21 ctms in the db folder due to a viral attack. Could someone attach the ctms here please?

hey abid were u able to download the new zealand update????
coz i cant...can this patch be uploaded to the sportsplanet site?

Here Iniyan,I hope you don't mind that there are the county ctms too.

Attachments

• db.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 19
yeah thanx auwais....needed those as well!!!

please post them just of england (faces,kits) and south africa (faces ,kits) and india (faces kits) :helpme:

please i have re-installed the game as iniyan said in my help post and lost files of these teams .

and i mostly play with these teams aus,pak,ind,nzl,eng

plz eric or som1 else can post it :helpme:

can some1 plzzz post the new zealand update by eric in zip format...i donno y i cant download any of he rar files

ACTUALLY I WANT EVERYTHING READ MY FIRST POST AS ERIC SENDED IN THE NZLAND PATCH I WANT FOR OTHER TEAMS AS WELL . :thumbs:

:helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

you are still not getting me :wacko:

look i want the patch that eric sended of nzland i have already downloaded the ctm,s of auwais and now i want the faces and kit of those players of ctm it will be very easy for me than.and also commentary for those players.

I obviously don't get you when you change your mind.

ACTUALLY I WANT EVERYTHING READ MY FIRST POST AS ERIC SENDED IN THE NZLAND PATCH I WANT FOR OTHER TEAMS AS WELL

I read this as : you have the NZ patch, you want the other teams.

So please list in plain understandable English exactly what you want. If you do this then I may be able to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread