People playing blic 2005 in laptops.

steppie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys..

anyone with laptops getting that feilding meter while feilding ???pls post if u do get it ...

cdak

School Cricketer
It shows up fine for me.

system specs:

dell latitude d600
1.6ghz processor
512mb ram
mobility radeon 9000 graphics card

kodos

International Coach
mine works as well. Its a radeon 9200 graphics card and centrino. Suprisingly it doesnt run fast on the laptop

steppie

Club Cricketer
do any of you guys know where i can download the latest driver for my graphics card..i think the problem with mine is i need to update my driver for the graphics card...

my graphics card is

ATI RADEON IGP 320m(64 mb)

thanks guys....waiting for a reply

alickv

School Cricketer
steppie said:
do any of you guys know where i can download the latest driver for my graphics card..i think the problem with mine is i need to update my driver for the graphics card...

my graphics card is

ATI RADEON IGP 320m(64 mb)

thanks guys....waiting for a reply

I'm assuming this is the card in your laptop. I don't think it will be possible for you to upgrade your drivers. The manufacturer website usually provides updates if they are available but you won't find anything on the ATI website.

You can probably update directx, but I don't think you'll be able to update the card drivers.

Hope this helps.

steppie

Club Cricketer
alickv said:
I'm assuming this is the card in your laptop. I don't think it will be possible for you to upgrade your drivers. The manufacturer website usually provides updates if they are available but you won't find anything on the ATI website.

You can probably update directx, but I don't think you'll be able to update the card drivers.

Hope this helps.

i m not talking abt upgrading man..i know i cant upgrade these things in my laptop.i m just talking abt downloading the latest driver for my graphics card from the internet ..thats it..i guess i can do it..what do u think buddy

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
steppie said:
i m not talking abt upgrading man..i know i cant upgrade these things in my laptop.i m just talking abt downloading the latest driver for my graphics card from the internet ..thats it..i guess i can do it..what do u think buddy
He was talking about upgrading the drivers.

varun05

Club Cricketer
i had that problem (i.e no fielding meter), but when i made a fresh installation of the operating system and then installed the demo, it was there. so u can try this if u want to.

ramana35

School Cricketer
guys how can u able to run the game at all ,,,on u r laptops ,,,mine is crashing after one ball ,,,my graphic card is ATI RADEON 345M sharing memory 64 MB,,,winxp Professional edition , 512 mb , CAN ANYBODY HELP

varun05

Club Cricketer
only know solution for that is to make a fresh installation of winxp and then install the demo. it will work but as if u will install other programs as well then the error will once again come back. (luckily i am on vacation and doesn't need other programs for another 2 months).

also u can make dual boot of winxp with winme or win98 and use one os for working and other for the game. (works fine too)

imran102b

School Cricketer
mine is fine, i have dell inspiron 9300, 1.86 GH P-M, 128MB ATI X300.

Users who are viewing this thread