Catching in BLIC 2005 ???

ramana35

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am playing Blic since 2 days and since then none of my feilders are catching anything in outfeild,,,they r only catching in slips ,,,i think my setting is auto feilding in the game...or do we need to press any button ,,,i dont see any meter also ,,please help i am fresher for blic

knacker

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You need to press button to stop meter in middle ie line when the ball is approaching- just like when you throw ball from field

ramana35

School Cricketer
knacker said:
You need to press button to stop meter in middle ie line when the ball is approaching- just like when you throw ball from field

NO METER AT ALL ,,,knacker ...what i should i do ? ? ? to get the meter

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If you're playing on a Laptop the game won't work properly.

Matthew Smith

School Cricketer
I have posted about this before. I understand that this doesn't seem to affect everyone but for there certainly seems to be a problem with catches. I can play on my own against the PC and the fielding / catching meter functions as it should. I play a two human v one human game and all of a sudden it is totally unresponsive for one team. Regardless of when you press the button it just shoots over the end of the meter.

Does anyone have any constuctive comments... it's clearly not the case that we simply don't know what to do - the game doesn't allow us to make catches.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
SkateBoarder2 said:
If you're playing on a Laptop the game won't work properly.
That's a constructive comment! BLIC2005 doesn't support Laptops!

Matthew Smith

School Cricketer
Sorry it wasn't meant to sound like a dig... but I'm not playing on a laptop and otherwise the game runs perfectly.

ramana35

School Cricketer
We agree BLIC does not support laptops ! but i think most number of people using Laptops for the Game ,,,can any body have a solution for this Meter problem,,,,bcos catches win Matches aboveall.....

ramana35

School Cricketer
carl johnson said:
yeah you have to be alert when the cathces come as mahesh babu said

what do you mean by alert carl ! when u dont see a meter at all ,,,and everything is done by computer it self ,,,i mean feilding and throwing the ball , :(

StephenFleming

School Cricketer
SkateBoarder2 said:
That's a constructive comment! BLIC2005 doesn't support Laptops!

Its not so bad for me as long as you can change the controls my laptop always runs all games really well.
However C2005 is really crap as there is no numbpad just 4 arrows, and combining two arrows doesnt seem to work.

Matthew Smith

School Cricketer
"yeah you have to be alert when the cathces come as mahesh babu said"

Why do people keep saying this?

Sometimes the meter just doesn't work, or for other people doesn't appear at all!

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
Its simple man - Just press numpad 2 button when the ball comes near to the fielder's hand whil catching.
and for throwing - just press 2 when he is about to throw the ball

Users who are viewing this thread