Piano tips/sheet music

P

pcfan123

I think we have some seasoned musicians on the forum, dutchad, blake, Robelinda, yourself etc

If you guys are serious about this lets make another thread, this idea has real potential

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:) Glad I could come up with an idea. Can I play the keyboard :D

Chewie

BCCI President
How about a song about Murali's retirement

blake

School Cricketer
I'd be quite interested in this actually, if everyone actually managed to record some stuff. I'm not great at remixing stuff but I could add drums and stuff and a basic beat or stuff that we are lacking with FL Studio, but unfortunately I've never really tried my hand at remixing so there are probably a lot of people better than me.

Won't be able to record anything just yet but I'll hopefully be getting a decent camera soon, and maybe a mic as well will be in order.

Chewie

BCCI President
Does anyone play drums and have a drum kit here? I know how to play (not that great but I can play) but I don't have a kit and don't have access to one. I could use my keyboard though, I've done it before.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
This could actually work really well.

Guitar: Hmarka, Robelinda, Dutchad
Piano: Blake, MasterBlaster
Bass: Maney?
Vocals: MasterBlaster
Drums: N/A

So you could have a lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bassist, keyboardist, drummer and vocalist. We'd have a ton of people involved plus song writing and mixing.

blake

School Cricketer
Mark can play piano as well ;)

Mass MSN convo would be needed to sort this out though, I reckon. Would be pretty tough trying to decide on melodies and shiz just in this thread. Although, we would probably be covering real songs first rather than making up our new ones, just to see if it works. I reckon doing a few easy covers would work out well.

D

Dutch

Great idea guys. Don't know how the logistics would work but I am keen to give it a go if I know what I am supposed to be doing. I play a mean guitar and a decent piano so.....

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
mean+guitar.jpg

The band could be called The 5th Innings :p

Users who are viewing this thread