Pitch Logos/Stadium Creator

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi. Of late when I edit or create a stadium I cannot seem to be able to change the logo on the grass from the Big Ant logo to anything else. If I select the stadium icon nothing changes. Anyone else have that problem? Have big ant removed the option to place a logo onto the field of play? I can not remove the Magellan logo from any of the fro mds either - the T20 in England for example has the Magellan logo whereas I want to put the NatWest logo down as they are the actual sponsors. Any advice or help to do this will be appreciated. Thanks.

bazza

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi. Of late when I edit or create a stadium I cannot seem to be able to change the logo on the grass from the Big Ant logo to anything else. If I select the stadium icon nothing changes. Anyone else have that problem? Have big ant removed the option to place a logo onto the field of play? I can not remove the Magellan logo from any of the fro mds either - the T20 in England for example has the Magellan logo whereas I want to put the NatWest logo down as they are the actual sponsors. Any advice or help to do this will be appreciated. Thanks.
at the moment its bug city i am holding off playing the game until patch day if no patch come bin thats me.

Users who are viewing this thread