Planet Cricket Batracer F1 2008

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i've changed my driving style to a steady, less aggressive style. hopefully it will change my outcome

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Got my best run in the least needed session! Ahh well 4th will do me, hopefully the two McLaren's can finally split these bloody Ferrari's :p

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
much much better! first round was great but i don't know what happened in the 2nd.

my first practice run=already brilliant! 1:15:139. bee-utiful. The change in my driving style has really payed off!

ursonly11

International Coach
Well nothing much to say from my side ... I m too new to this game ... Dont have KT but still managed to b on 5th in champ pos... Good enuff but i want to win few races though i have already been on podium once ;)

voldemort

International Coach
my first practice run=already brilliant! 1:15:139. bee-utiful. The change in my driving style has really payed off!

driving style doesnt affect qualification....

and KT doesnt give you advantages in the track ursonly11

pinchinator

International Cricketer
tbh the only car that has beaten a Ferrari this is my Honda and it shall happen again :p

also agree with voldy tbh KT doesn't give you anything

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Well nothing much to say from my side ... I m too new to this game ... Dont have KT but still managed to b on 5th in champ pos... Good enuff but i want to win few races though i have already been on podium once ;)
Obviously KT doesn't do ****. Every race I've played where Abhas has played in, he has beaten me. Check out his ranking. Doing well in the game comes from playing it and practicing it, not by gettng KoolTools. KT just makes it easier to communicate with your teammate and convert setups with the weather. It is more a convenience than an advantage because it doesn't give you anything you cannot do with a bit of patience.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
oi, mani, load my setup up, I've got all Spot On's

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Yes, you are absolutely right about KT being more of convenience than advantage.

All that we get is a few more slots for more games, and the things sohum pointed out.
(and yeah, a Custom Helmet !! :p)

Patience is the key. try to play as many games as you can, and you will improve dramatically.

Users who are viewing this thread