Planet Cricket Batracer F1 2008

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
well i think i could've won that race. considering i jumped 5 places, if i hadn't messed up in Q3 it could've been a williams trophy.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and maybe if you hadn't of god darn hit me!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Not a bad race for me, my strategy worked out well, especially with the safety car coming at the time it did. Now need to rack up some decent points to aim for 3rd.

pavanbharadwaj

Club Captain
My pit stop strategy is working so well.Only if I can reduce those driver errors I could have ended in fourth today.BMW is increasing the gap now.A couple of retirements from the ferraris side and we have the constructors championship in our bag.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
My pit stop strategy is working so well.Only if I can reduce those driver errors I could have ended in fourth today.BMW is increasing the gap now.A couple of retirements from the ferraris side and we have the constructors championship in our bag.
A couple of retirements won't do anything. We have a 50 point advantage. That is about double of your total right now. :D

ursonly11

International Coach
Optimistation is good ;) ... . .. Its again podium for me .. But i m getting little bid bored as its like an homework i have to do evryday..

Users who are viewing this thread