Planet Cricket FC in the Conference[FIFA manager 06]

Full Name: David Ager
Position: Attacking Midfield (centre or right wing)
Secondary Position: Defender
Weight: light
Height: 5"6
Prefered Foot: Right
Nationality: Welsh, then England
D.O.B:19/10/1990
Looks: White, curly dark brown hair

Last edited:
Full Name: David Ager
Position: Attacking Midfield (centre or right wing)
Secondary Position: Defender
Weight: light
Height: 5"6
Prefered Foot: Right
Nationality: Welsh, then England
D.O.B:19/10/1990
Looks: White, curly dark brown hair

A bit late David i'm afraid. But not to worry, we have a few players in the side who signed up from last time who are not active. Therefore you will now be playing as "Moshin Malik". Hope you don't mind, I have given him a nickname of David Ager lol. In all updates I will call him David Ager :)

pcfclogodk4.jpg

"No clear stand out" - Captains announcement delayed

Today Jack Teague spoke to the press alone without the player who was meant to be announced as captain. It was a surprise to all press who were expecting to see the new captain revealed for Planet Cricket FC. Teague sat down and read a statement out from a piece of paper:

"I know you guys were expecting the captain and vice captain to be named today and I'm sorry I have to disappoint you. After training with the guys in Morocco for two weeks, myself and the rest of the staff have been unable to decide on a captain and vice captain for the forthcoming season.There has been no clear stand out during training camp and we have decided to wait and decide after our first game. We have arranged a friendly at home against league two side Peterborough for the 24th. A captain and vice captain will be announced after the game in a press conference. We will be definitely announcing then so don't come thinking you will be disappointed again. I am looking forward to our first game and I am also chomping at the bits to take a look at the squad in action. Thankyou..."

The game will be played at the 'PC FC Stade' on Sunday 24th July. Tickets have now gone on sale at www.planetcricket.org. Be sure to watch the game live here also...

OMG!! we are going to play with Peterborough :eek: i am really eager to know who will be the captain :) hope i can score goal in the upcoming match it will be agreat debut for me ;)

I hope to at least get on the pitch!

Sigh... and I want to be captain...

We will thrash Peterborough, theyre nothing compared to the might of PCFC and their captain, Chez.

The Interview - Avroneel Biswas

Live from Morocco on www.planetcricket.org

How is the training camp going so far? Are the team bonding? Is the fitness level getting better? - Training camp is going quite good, we are practising very hard and trying to get along with the atmosphere and enviroment of Morocco. This camp is really important as we are newbies and really need a lot of experineces as well as few lessons from the camp.

Yes, the team is bonding in a unique style, even the best group of people don't always work well together, and that is why team bonding exercises are essential. It is important to understand that just by bringing individuals together will not magically turn a group into a well-functioning team. Often, people will need to learn about individual differences and team dynamics in order to get along, and reach their full potential.

Our fitness level is also improving according to our physio, he didnt expect that we will be improving so early, but its all happening.

What are your first impressions of the manager? Is he tough on the slackers and praise those who work hard? What is his approach to game tactics? - Hmmm...the manager, well you know what kind of human beings mangers are. He always keep buggering us, telling us move fast, move fast and always co-operate with us too. Well he is a good guy but a strict guy. One thing can say about, dont try to get cute with him ;)

He really encourages everybody in the field, but he encourage more the slacker as they really need those aspirations. Well I am also a slacker, so I love getting those praises.

I am not saying about our strategy. That's for us to know and you guys to find out come the end of the season.

Are you looking forward to the new season? What do you feel about your chances this season? - Definately, I am looking forward it, who is not look ing forward to it? Tell me? Every one is eager to prove their worth to the manager and to the team. There is so much competition, so everyone have to get along and should not leave a a single edge.

Well, I love when the pressure is heading, but I will not love to have it everytime. I am learning many things now and will try to implement my best output :)

Nice interview Trev :) but a tough match ahead of us against Peterbrough :upray

We will thrash Peterborough, theyre nothing compared to the might of PCFC and their captain, Chez.

Done be over confident, it is a wrong attitude of a captain :p i dont think after this kind of reply ,selectors will think of you as a contender for the captaincy ;)

Pre-Season Friendly: Planet Cricket vs Peterborough @ PC FC Stade

Welcome today's game between Planet Cricket and Peterborough live here on www.planetcricket.org. We have just got the team sheets in from both sides so lets take a look:

lineupsnq3.jpg

We will now go live to Colin and Stevie in the commentary box...

Let's win boys. Hopefully I can get a run in second half.

Planet Cricket FC vs Peterborough United

4th Min - Freekick to PCFC just inside Peterborough half

15th Min - Freekick again to PCFC, lucky no yellow card

16th Min - Matthews has an attempt on goal, volleying from outside the area. Rolls wide of right hand post

21st Min - The ball comes in from Kennedy on the left and headed over by Farell

27th Min - GOAL! Cross from the left by Lee Payne. Defender and Matthews challenge for the ball and it is headed straight into the air. Ball comes down with keeper stranded and Matthews flicks it in off the back of his head. 1-0 Planet Cricket

matthewsgoallz2.jpg

29th Min - Freekick Peterborough. Ref being a bit harsh to Planet Cricket, especially as there have been some very rough challenges by Peterborough.

30th Min - Classy shot by Farell rattles the bar from edge of the area. Ball bounces back and his cleared. Lucky escape for Planet Cricket.

40th Min - GOAL! Cross comes in by Kennedy and Farell is there to head it home. Keeper made a poor effort to stop that one. 1-1 now with half time approaching.

farellgoaliy6.jpg

45th+ Min - GOAL! Ager gets the ball on the edge of the area and unleashes one at the goal. Keeper gets a hand to it but only pushes it to back of the net. 2-1 Planet Cricket on the stroke of half time

agergoalat7.jpg

HALF TIME - Planet Cricket 2-1 Peterborough

halftimesubsjj7.jpg

Live here at www.planetcricket.org

nice work,lets see how i perform at CB for the 2nd half, carn PC

Users who are viewing this thread