PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

TFFCL are a bunch of...................................................................

I don't blame you. Why ruin your own day?
True, it would be miserable seeing all the other ugly wretches after waking up to an image of myself.

quite unlike the whole PC squad
Indeed, we are quite unlike you. We know how to win, you don't.

Both my arms are insured for about $1 mil each. I'd be worried if i was you.
I'm not worried, but then I don't normally believe delusional stories.

Last edited:
Sorry me old mate. There's a superstition in western culture that if you break a mirror then you experience 7 years of bad luck.
You originally said you didn't have a mirror.
I then suggested that you don't have one because they keep on breaking.
Hence the bad luck.

Get it?

I'm not worried, but then I don't normally believe delusional stories.

Therefore you don't normally believe your own stories.

Last edited:
True, it would be miserable seeing all the other ugly wretches after waking up to an image of myself.

Indeed, we are quite unlike you. We know how to win, you don't.

You're surrounded by nothing but ugly wretches? Poor you.
Do you live in a trailor park? zoo?
oh, it's India. Now I understand;)

No, your squad is quite unlike PVF. You have no ability to destroy the opposition when given half a chance. Nice try to twist the statement though:hpraise

Therefore you don't normally believe your own stories.
Well, no. If they're stories they're likely to be made up, regardless of whether I say it or someone else says it. I'm a writer of fiction myself, not much of a fan of writing non-fiction (except in blogs of course).

You're surrounded by nothing but ugly wretches? Poor you.
Do you live in a trailor park? zoo?
oh, it's India. Now I understand;)
Nah, I live in Houston, Texas. The actual reason I'm surrounded by ugly wretches is because so many people from TFFSL have migrated to PC.

No, your squad is quite unlike PVF. You have no ability to destroy the opposition when given half a chance. Nice try to twist the statement though:hpraise
Ah--so PVF needs some chance (albeit half of it) to destroy the opposition. At PC we don't rely on chance or luck--that's the best friend of amateurs like yourself.

Last edited:
Moooooooo.

Calfy has arrived (I don't usually refer to myself in the third animal...but new forum...new persona - err...animona)

Looking forward to skittling some PC batsmen in this series. I have played you guys before...but haven't lived up to any lofty standards. So I am looking to this series as a way of getting back into it. Go TF!

Nice to see that TFFSL have had to call up reinforcements in this thread after we saw the first lot off so easily. Let's hope your cricket is better than your banter or it will be a very one-sided series.

Users who are viewing this thread