PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Nice to see that TFFSL have had to call up reinforcements

Ah, no.
Actually these guys are in the squad to play against your rabble.

Are you saying we should play the series with only half a squad?
Two reasons why that's not gonna happen...

1) It wouldn't be very nice of us to really rub in the fact that we're so superior that we can beat you with half a squad.

2) It wouldn't be fair that half our squad would have to miss out on the enjoyment of giving you guys a thrashing on a level that has never before been experienced

where is my TFFSL team photo gone

It was deleted for obvious reasons.

Ah, no.
Actually these guys are in the squad to play against your rabble.

Are you saying we should play the series with only half a squad?
Two reasons why that's not gonna happen...

1) It wouldn't be very nice of us to really rub in the fact that we're so superior that we can beat you with half a squad.

2) It wouldn't be fair that half our squad would have to miss out on the enjoyment of giving you guys a thrashing on a level that has never before been experienced

We weren't expecting you to play a series with half a squad but we did think you might manage the pre-series banter with it considering that most the PC squad haven't posted in this thread either. However if you feel you're being bested probably best to get help... (although I'm not sure now much help they'll be).
In response to your other points you do realise we're going to playing cricket right? Possibly your lads are handy outside a nightclub at chucking-out time but that doesn't mean you can play cricket. If you like I can try and persuade some rugby-playing friends to give you a warm-up match, then at least you might get a little bit of time in the middle. Otherwise I can foresee more nightclub incidents as you look for somewhere to take out your frustration.

It was deleted for obvious reasons.

We weren't expecting you to play a series with half a squad but we did think you might manage the pre-series banter with it considering that most the PC squad haven't posted in this thread either. However if you feel you're being bested probably best to get help... (although I'm not sure now much help they'll be).
In response to your other points you do realise we're going to playing cricket right? Possibly your lads are handy outside a nightclub at chucking-out time but that doesn't mean you can play cricket. If you like I can try and persuade some rugby-playing friends to give you a warm-up match, then at least you might get a little bit of time in the middle. Otherwise I can foresee more nightclub incidents as you look for somewhere to take out your frustration.

You've worked us out. These TF members coming here has nothing to do with the fact that the squad for the tour has just been selected.
We actually posted a thread on TF saying that we were being slaughtered in the banter and desperately pleaded that more members get over here and see if they can perform the impossible and maybe bridge the gap between your genius and our tripe. Then we quickly deleted that thread before any of the PC members went to TF and saw it. It wasn't deleted fast enough obviously :p

That nightclub incident wasn't our fault.
The brain dead barman tried to serve us warm beer. Yeah right, as if people actually drink warm beer!
How lame is that!?!

That nightclub incident wasn't our fault.
The brain dead barman tried to serve us warm beer. Yeah right, as if people actually drink warm beer!
How lame is that!?!

That is a fair excuse. I can't stand warm beer either! Give me a Speights or a Tui anyday (none of that VB rubbish though!).
When I was in Aus on tour, one of our chants was,
"I'd rather be dead than drink VB".

That is a fair excuse. I can't stand warm beer either! Give me a Speights or a Tui anyday (none of that VB rubbish though!).
When I was in Aus on tour, one of our chants was,
"I'd rather be dead than drink VB".
Also the bouncers at that nighclub were a bit touchy about their parentage being called into question. But it was mostly about The Beer. So, when we tour here what will be on tap? My theory is that when we play we play better if we tap a keg before hand.
If there's nothing special produced locally we'll bring our own beer trailer.

I have arrived now after much trouble registering because the usernames weren't allowed.

Also the bouncers at that nighclub were a bit touchy about their parentage being called into question. But it was mostly about The Beer. So, when we tour here what will be on tap? My theory is that when we play we play better if we tap a keg before hand.
If there's nothing special produced locally we'll bring our own beer trailer.

I play better if I tap a luscious bikini babe before a game.

But beer is a decent option if there's no babes around

I play better if I tap a luscious bikini babe before a game.

But beer is a decent option if there's no babes around
Yeah, but Bronnie the Beer Babe isn't allowed on tour. She has to stay back and keep the bar humming.

Last edited:
I've got Tennants, Deuchars IPA, Caly 80, Guinness, a couple of English beers and the rest are NZ ones. I can get others in by request. I'll be sure to stock up on Smirnoff Ices for your team too.

Geez, l'm a mess and glad to get back into PC alive. I was stopped at log in by PC security for having Kevin Bloody Wilson on my ipod. What was worse is that it was playing 'You can't say **** in Canada' :noway. I was given a cavity search to which l protested before being told it's everyday protocol here. Anyway, l got my ipod back loaded up with The Sister Act Soundtrack :noway. Still, l made it.

Geez, l'm a mess and glad to get back into PC alive. I was stopped at log in by PC security for having Kevin Bloody Wilson on my ipod. What was worse is that it was playing 'You can't say **** in Canada' :noway. I was given a cavity search to which l protested before being told it's everyday protocol here. Anyway, l got my ipod back loaded up with The Sister Act Soundtrack :noway. Still, l made it.

Don't worry amos.
I've got "Mick the master farter" as my mobile ring-tone.
I'll play that when the mods are off-line:cool:

I've got Tennants, Deuchars IPA, Caly 80, Guinness, a couple of English beers and the rest are NZ ones. I can get others in by request. I'll be sure to stock up on Smirnoff Ices for your team too.

I'll start off with a Tui. Haven't had IPA for a while so tee one of those up as well and then I'll see how we go after that. Might need to get some Boags Premium. Stock up on some bourbon (Makers Mark) and some Scotch. Single malt if possible. If anyone else is game may as well get some Jamieson's in.
Thanks Barmy.

Users who are viewing this thread