PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Biggest positive from the AC 13 "preview" event for me, and I'm assuming most of the fans, was the reconfirmation of release date as June 21st. If they don't meet that timeline 505 Games run the risk of losing all credibility as that would mean they deliberately lied or misled folks at the press event. With AC 13's PR & marketing already being questioned, the delay (if it happens) would almost be a killer blow and I don't see how AC 13 will be able to recover from it.

With AC 13's PR & marketing already being questioned, the delay (if it happens) would almost be a killer blow and I don't see how AC 13 will be able to recover from it.

They won't need to recover because majority of purchasers are casual buyers who know nothing of this site or of any delays etc

They won't need to recover because majority of purchasers are casual buyers who know nothing of this site or of any delays etc

If you are buying it in the store, yes. But if you are ordering it online, you would want to read a couple of reviews to know more about the game and I don't see any mention of the game can be anything but negative if the game is indeed delayed.

I think you're over-estimating the popularity of a cricket-game quite a bit.

...well that and I'm the second-best looking member here.

Well guys, I really cant see the fuss about screenshots and videos. The game is just 25 days away and patience is all that we need. Just like you'll i cant wait to get my hands on the game. But, if they not ready to give us a preview no point in begging all day. Days just fly :)

Well guys, I really cant see the fuss about screenshots and videos. The game is just 25 days away and patience is all that we need. Just like you'll i cant wait to get my hands on the game. But, if they not ready to give us a preview no point in begging all day. Days just fly :)

It's not a case of that. I wouldn't buy a house without viewing it first. I'm not sure if I want to buy this or not, so I want to see a gameplay video and a review before I can make my decision.

It's not a case of that. I wouldn't buy a house without viewing it first. I'm not sure if I want to buy this or not, so I want to see a gameplay video and a review before I can make my decision.

The house is not built completely yet. Keep waiting till it is complete ;)

Hope!!!Ashes'13!!!!!!have strong gameplay !!!!!! .
That will be the key point!!!!.
Ashes'14 cud use this 1 as a base!!!!"
#cheers!!!:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread