PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I've seen advertising in the Cricketer but that's it.

It just baffles me! I havent even seen the burning stumps thing on tv or internet?!

How would anyone know about it? I want it to sell and trive and allow for future editions. But literally hardly anyone knows it exists!

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I still cant see how this game can be released in 3 weeks? All my mates within cricket hardly no this game exists. I also work at a school with gaming enthusiastic kids and budding cricketers and none of them have a clue. They surely are one of the main target audiences!

No magazine write ups, no previews no nothing noone even knows what it properly looks like.

I wish this game every success and and genuinly looking forward to it but i just cant see it coming out yet and if it does, who sits in the office and says.... Right i think we will make the decision to not show the world anything and basically not advertise the game one ounce! Forget chief forget the game, this is the thing that leaves me mind boggled!!

Yeah I think we all thinking the same thing, still till chief says 21st is no good i'm getting a cricket game soon so happy happy joy joy.:D
The marketing has been strange but maybe they wanted little look till real near the ashes/champions trophy campaign to get the most out of a small and I bet cheaper campaign. We will see on the 21st of june.:spy

fiction

County Cricketer
Can't believe I am going to say this, I don't care about trailers anymore as the game is out in 3 weeks time. p.s If chief wants to release himself playing the game soon and having a chat at the same time I say to this.

I know exactly what you mean,but i still can't believe that there is a cricket game to be released on 21st of which we haven't had a single glimpse till now.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I know exactly what you mean,but i still can't believe that there is a cricket game to be released on 21st of which we haven't had a single glimpse till now.

That's not true, MattW found them secret photos behind that man and siddle, looked good but the game was on pause and people still try to find faults. Still in 3 weeks we get a new game and i'm happy about that, bigant can release later as 2 cricket games at the same time is to much, have to work sometimes.:(

Nizamnitro

School Cricketer
I wish,we get to see some screens-trailer within the week before 21st june.

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Careful guys. Lots of these posts on this page could be deleted for reason: not needed. No wait....I didn't post them. Carry on!

Users who are viewing this thread