PlanetCricket Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks to the admins for making those changes :clap

One point I'd like to make is that all current vBookie events will either need to be abandoned or the current bets wiped otherwise the money currently in that system will cause the inflation to start again.

But once again thanks for taking some of our suggestions into consideration :)

All open vBookie events have had their bets divided by an amount to get them inline with new standards.

Please put all discussion on these into this thread

Yea I saw the thread after I posted, I don't think it was created back then. I didn't realise that the bets on those events had been divided because on the outside it looks like they haven't; it's only when you actually click on the amounts bet that you notice that they have actually been reduced.

Thanks for the reply :)

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't want to seem pedantic, but there's a spelling mistake in the graphic for the rules.

Was reading them and saw that it says
Don't post anything descriminatory, racist or defamatory
When it should say:
Don't post anything discriminatory, racist or defamatory

Just a small thing. (I changed my signature too because I realised it broke the rules :p)

P

pcfan123

just saw this

attempts to give 'revenge' with negative rep will be monitored and the system disabled for those who abuse it

nooooooo! that is my whole forte!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
And discouraging members from posting 'commentary' in match threads, rather than genuine discussion. Comments simply mentioning what has occured without any contribution to further discussion will be removed, and members who constantly make little attempt to make thoughtful posts will have their privileges of posting in the Cricket Discussion forum removed.

cya Zexy :laugh.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
And a 5-point infraction will be given to members who repeatedly make posts telling other members that their posts break the rules

And making the names of those giving rep public, so that members cannot abuse the system - additionally, attempts to give 'revenge' with negative rep will be monitored and the system disabled for those who abuse it

Some great changes there, Thanks got it Admins.
These changes will surely help the forum to improve and will resist members from abusing each other and breaking the rules.

Yet again, thanks for the changes.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Good, good. Some needed changes there.

Congratulations to Kshitiz_Indian and Pranav for their promotions.

TumTum

International Cricketer
I gotta say, sucks losing all my vcash just before the Ashes (although I didn't have much anyway).

@Biggy, people have short fuses in that section, you have to be politically correct.

TumTum added 6 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

And discouraging members from posting 'commentary' in match threads, rather than genuine discussion. Comments simply mentioning what has occured without any contribution to further discussion will be removed, and members who constantly make little attempt to make thoughtful posts will have their privileges of posting in the Cricket Discussion forum removed.

Does this mean you can't say stuff like "That was a beauty from Johnson, Australia back on top!"?

Because technically speaking, these are not discussion related posts and are more to do with commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread