Platini - tosser

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thats because even Abramovich who was the first premiership owner of that ilk has only been there 5 years, let's see if he's there in another 10.

Magz

Club Cricketer
Platini is a cupid stunt. And yeah, if the economy continues to slide like it is currently then I every one will be clambouring for a piece of some foreign billionare.

Magz

Club Cricketer
There always is, they survive through everything somehow.....

Sureshot

Executive member
Not that surprising, keep a few million in the bank and you can live off interest, plus, big wigs don't tend to lose out in economic collapses because they still pay themselves the same ridiculous sums.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
^_^ kekekekekeke!! ^_^

Three English teams in the Semi Finals for the third season in a row. Guaranteed an English Finalist for the fifth campaign running. Eat your heart out, Michel. :D

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
^_^ kekekekekeke!! ^_^

Three English teams in the Semi Finals for the third season in a row. Guaranteed an English Finalist for the fifth campaign running. Eat your heart out, Michel. :D

He's going to be proper pissed off right now!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If the draw had been slightly different it might have been all 4 English clubs in the semis.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Unlike you, I do not know him very well. Neither do I want to. Respect him for the player he was and hope he brings his 6+5 rule so that Arsenal can start playing in those Cola leagues they have in England.

Users who are viewing this thread