Play.com Pc Orders

Qas

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right so the story goes like this... i ordered or 'preordered' the game 2 weeks ago on the Pc and to my displeasure the pc game is still not in stock at play.com has anyone heard from play.com about why they havent received stock ? im unhappy at the fact that i had preordered the game whereas i didnt need to as it probabaly wont even arrive next week due the postal strike in the uk ! i was just wondering if anyone who ordered from play.com have recieved any information from the retailer?

No. They completely blanked my email as well, which is not like them. Well, if they haven't got stock in before Shopto have, then it's 'cancel order' time.

No. They completely blanked my email as well, which is not like them. Well, if they haven't got stock in before Shopto have, then it's 'cancel order' time.

apparently you can download it from gameplanet and its legitimate. It costs about the same as instore.

masterblaster you have terrible luck mate.

apparently you can download it from gameplanet and its legitimate. It costs about the same as instore.

masterblaster you have terrible luck mate.

Story of my life! I still can't believe how close I came to getting hold of a copy from Shopto - there couldn't have been more than five minutes in it!

The only reason I'm waiting is because it's only going to cost ?17.99 - that's almost budget price!

Users who are viewing this thread