Player Editor - Can't find it

Lockey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Hi, I hope someone could help me. I have been told that a player editor could be found in the Downloads Centre of Cricket 2002 Online. I looked a few days ago and couldn't find it. Could someone please tell me if it is still on the site or if there are other editors available.
Thanks in advance.
Lockey[/color]

Lockey

School Cricketer
People must know, could someone please tell me?

darthpikachu

School Cricketer
um..yeah i've haven't uploaded the latest version of the editor since the downloads of this site got deleted while ago(still can't upload) so if you want the editor mail me at [email protected]

darthpikachu

School Cricketer
um..yeah i've haven't uploaded the latest version of the editor since the downloads of this site got deleted while ago(still can't upload) so if you want the editor mail me at [email protected]

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

darthpikachu

School Cricketer

boss

Club Cricketer
I already contact u by mail, after u mail the player editor to me, i will host it for you in my website.

Expected improvements are :

*Like BLC stats editor, we can change the player stats, style
* External Stats tracking if possible.

BOSS

???

Users who are viewing this thread