player of the year 09

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who do you think will win the player of the year for 2009 i think it might be steven gerrard because of his performance recently

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Gerrard will win it because the FA want to bum him so hard and they'll turn a blind eye to the fact that he was poor for the first half of the season.

Jagielka for me. Yeah i'm biased and I don't care but he's easily been the best centre back in the league this season. A shout out to Lampard too; he's been consistently brilliant this season.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh I thought this was just in the Prem? If it's global then Messi wins hands down and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a complete inbred.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Dean Windass. Quality player, one of the few men to cuase a peak Rory Delap problems with his throw in. Whilst not being on the pitch.

and he played in goal for half an hour against Leicester and didn't concede despite the fact that they were attacking like mad.

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Messi, if its not epl only. And if epl only, Lampard, way to go. Gerrard? FTW.:D

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
no i dont think messi has been playing as good as he is this season

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Great. That's your opinion. You're wrong. MEGAFACT. Messi is the best in the world.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Messi by a distance. Really not as much talent as there was a few years ago, he is really the stand out player. Maybe defences are just getting better.

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
i aint going to argue with you because messi is probaly best in the world but i think gerrard because of his performance recently witch has been top class

Users who are viewing this thread