Playing it again

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The other day I was thinking about which cricket game to reinstall and Cricket 2002 won the battle. It has the best atmosphere of any cricket game I have, Brian Lara Cricket was better but I don't have it.

I started playing an Ashes series as England. I needed 240 to win the second Test at Headingley but I was down to 112/8. I was pleased, no, delighted with the way I batted with such concentration to win by 1 wicket. Andy Caddick and Darren Gough made contributions of 20s and 30s and Nasser Hussain finished 104 not out. A great way to win and I went on to win the Ashes with two games to spare. :)

A long shot, but is anyone playing Cricket 2002?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I think I lost my CD :(.

I'm going to look for it again.

Is there any way to change rosters in C2002?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think I lost my CD :(.

I'm going to look for it again.

Is there any way to change rosters in C2002?
There is, yes. The downloads websites the game had, though, have closed (understandable after 7 years) and if we found out how to do it again we would have to create the new squads from scratch.
I have it installed. The only critisism is that is had poor graphics. :(
The player models were better, to me, than they were in Cricket 07. The colours, too, were more true to life.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The thing that we could do though, is change the names of the older players to current ones.

But could we change skill values in game as well?

biks76

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have got Lineup editor and players editors if you guys need. I have been asking around the forum for Saved Game Tweak but no luck!!!:crying

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow, i can barely remember cricket 2002. I remember playing it at a friends house when i lived in bristol on his ps2. How was the shot variation in that game?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I score most of my runs with the square cut and they each go in the same area. I have never had an opposition captain place a fielder there. He should, it would save a lot of runs!

Users who are viewing this thread