Please could any1 help me

gamerkid22

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
but why is the game crashing after 2 min when the match starts ? Demo expander fixed that for the demo but what's the problem with the full version now.

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
gamerkid22 said:
but why is the game crashing after 2 min when the match starts ? Demo expander fixed that for the demo but what's the problem with the full version now.
Try mailing them again. I'm sure they'll help you.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I'd advise everyone with a GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 or something along those lines, to get a new graphics card.

There have been so many problems with its compatibilaty and a decent graphics card isn't very expensive.

http://www.savastore.com/productinf...store&product_id=10288215&pid=207&rstrat=3160

Or even cheaper:

http://www.savastore.com/productinf...store&product_id=10265917&pid=207&rstrat=3164

Just a suggestion here but there are so many problems with the GeForce MX/MX400 that it may be easier and cheaper just to get a new graphics card.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
slimmshady said:
seriousley codemasters dont help at all

They do most of the time, if you send them an email with an urgent notice then they'll respond.

But if you keep spamming their inbox with angry emails then they're not likely to respond.

slimmshady

School Cricketer
i sent them a polite e mail asking them to help me but they say they cant because my graphics card is different to the required 1s

gamerkid22

National Board President
It's a miracle

Yesterday i was about to uninstall the game but then i thought that just one last chance let's try playing the game again.I took Pak vs WI 50 overs ODI (county level) and Shoaib Akthar was bowling and after 1 ball the game didn't crash :eek: :eek: Its a miracle .Then i played the game for some time and it looked good .Selected another match and it also worked also played the 1st challenge. but next time when i started the game it crashed again after 1st ball and then after restarting the game it worked again :eek: why is it happening :help Also CPU tool 1's,2's and 3's most of the time and commentary was realistic :cheers .It's a real miracle that the game is working and i don't know how it started working .

Here's the proof see the two screenshots
Afridi bowling around the wicket to Chanrdrapaul
122dy1.jpg

The 1st challenge match

219do.jpg

hondeyho

International Cricketer
How did you get the first classic match to be in colour is what I want to ask?

gamerkid22

National Board President
How did you get the first classic match to be in colour is what I want to ask?

I don't know how that happened actually i was also stunned when i saw that bcoz i have seen in the screenshots that it was black and white but in my game it was coloured .I thought that it may be another match but i don't know how i got that .

abdulghani

School Cricketer
Well your are lucky i suppose. i don know whn ever i play ithe demo the game returns to windows. havent tried the full game yet

Users who are viewing this thread