Please could any1 help me

slimmshady

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When i run blic 2005 it gets to the menu and evry thing. But as soon as I start a
match it goes on to the desktop with an error of something like:

Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience......send report/dont send report

This only happens on the full game but when I downloaded the demo it works perfectly. my graphics card is sis 661fx 32mb graphics card. it should work any way.

i would be grateful if any1 could answer me.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Send an email to Codies, they'll get back to you with appropriate advice.

slimmshady

School Cricketer
thanks for replying but codemasters dont help at all because i have done that 3 times already.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Did you install any patches? Sounds like a problem with a kit or something.

slimmshady

School Cricketer
no i didnt install any patches. is there any patch that i can use to make the game work? coz enter the matrix had a patch that made the game work

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
You could try different graphics settings. Select the lowest settings and see if it works on that. No there isnt a patch to make the game work, but if you had installed a graphics patch, thats when the game is most likely to crash thats all.

slimmshady

School Cricketer
sorry mate but ive tried the other settings but still ive got the same problem

slimmshady

School Cricketer
ive already uninstalled/reinstalled the game but still its the same

Ste

Executive member
Is your sis 661fx 32mb an integrated graphics chip on your motherboard or a proper graphics card? Also 32MB of memory on the card might not be enough but its strange that the demo worked!

gamerkid22

National Board President
same problem with me the game crashes when i start a new match .The Cpu bowls just 1 ball and the game crashes .I have GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 and and i have got the latest NVIDIA drivers but still the game crashes . Also training nets works fine for me .Please Help !

slimmshady

School Cricketer
yeah my graphics card is on the mother board. but the strange thing is that the demo has absolutely no problems running, not even the 1ball problem.

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
This is strange. Codies are generally very helpful and they reply promptly most of the time.Don't know what happened in your case.

Users who are viewing this thread