ICC ODI WORLD LEAGUE: I know what....let's restart!

D

Dutch

Bonus limerick I just thought of: on topic:

Whilst attempting to scale Everest in a boat
At base camp the darn thing wouldn't float
It didn't fit in the tent
And become horribly bent
By three boat-jacking yaks and a goat

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Incredible work from the Dutch representatives in the European Cricket League today, with V.O.C. Rotterdam posting 222-0 from their 10 overs, Scott Edwards top-scoring with 137 (39) and Max O’Dowd adding 74 (25) in La Manga, beating the German representatives SG Findorff by over 100 runs in the final!

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Incredible work from the Dutch representatives in the European Cricket League today, with V.O.C. Rotterdam posting 222-0 from their 10 overs, Scott Edwards top-scoring with 137 (39) and Max O’Dowd adding 74 (25) in La Manga, beating the German representatives SG Findorff by over 100 runs in the final!
Can Pakistan plz get a game against those great bowlers from Germany? Fakhar Zaman wants a triple hundred.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Right starting this up again now that the legendary @wasteyouryouth has provided his excellent teams: uniforms, players and skills. What a giant! These are the teams in this division one. Full details to follow.

View attachment 225423
The funny part is I have played under some of those Hong Kong players, nice guys. Speak the same language.

Users who are viewing this thread