80s "Fantasy" Test League - battle of the all rounders: contains video of best AI ball of all time

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Weird (but good) inns...

Aus (AI) replying to my (India) 296, I get an early wicket but then Chappell and Marsh share a 200 run stand during which I think I am literally never going to take another wicket ever.

Finally get Marsh and then the inns kind of folds...

Apart from Marsh and Chappell who got a ton apiece, Hookes who was 60-odd unbeaten and Border who got 15, nobody else hit double figures.

Ended up facing a deficit of only 50-odd when I was expecting them to rack up much more.

Still in the game!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hey - I won my last game!!

It's not quite lunch on the 3rd day but i'm already playing for a draw. Gavaskar is gonna weigh anchor.

Ah so you did. Don't worry I might actually be able to get my league running this year at some point. Then you'll be able to fully return my piss taking :lol

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Really tense game in progress, Aus (AI) v Ind (me). Start of day 5, Aus need 168, I need 6 wickets.

Anyone’s game!

Reactions: DAP

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Definitely following this. You streaming?

I am doing similar, but I am bowling as both teams with current international teams lightly edited. I might write things up if there is demand.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Definitely following this. You streaming?

I am doing similar, but I am bowling as both teams with current international teams lightly edited. I might write things up if there is demand.

Streamed a couple of the earlier games haven’t for a while. Might stream some later tonight but I’m in a world of hurt and don’t know if I want the humiliation

So far my record in the league is lost by an inns, won by 50-ish, lost by 4wkts, am 50-4 having won the toss!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
All out 158... Pakistan already batting on a completely different pitch. Long way back from here...

Users who are viewing this thread