please please help newbie

mancub

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:up: hEY PLEASE HELP. i HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL THE EDITORS BUT NONE OF THEM ARE WORKING. _ i UNDERSTAND THE SAVE TEAMS FILE THINGY - BUT WHEN EACH EDITOR IS FIRST CLICKED IT REQUEST THE PATH OF cEICKET 2002 iN WHICH I SELECT BUT I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING WRONG PATH OR FILE NOT FOUND. WHAT DO I DO TO GET THE EDITORS TO WORK.....SORRY IF I SOUND DUMB BUT I AM A NEWBIE :(

Hello
Mancub

What type of editor do u need is it a team editor, kit editor etc.
please could you tell me so that i can help you thanks.

Regards

I would like to use any editor that can change batting average e.t.c also i believe there is one that will add stars to captains and special players. So if you can help i would be greatful......Yes i unrared all the downloaded files. Thank You

visit : www.cricket2002.tk u should be able to find great editors their or search on google "cricket 2002 editors"
this should work

The best player editor IMO is LordRippons Player Statistics Editor. Edits the ctm file direct, so no fannying around with the tem file :) .

You'll are forgetting the most important rule.
The runtime files

Again i am sorry and i thank you all for your help but RUNTIME FILES.....what do you mean?

I think we found a very unknown newbie.Don't worry amncub I was in your position.I don't even know what they are but I just downloaded them because it said you need them.You can try mine just.

Users who are viewing this thread