Please watch this video

D

Deleted member 13648

If it's what I think it is, I'm not watching it again :p

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha. I knew it would be something like that so I didn't look at the screen when the normal version was played. I let my guard down for the reverse and....well...you know... :p

Who was it?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I hate those sorts of things! It's like that car advert one where they told me to watch carefully for the ghostly mist. That gave me a heart attack, now I think it's missed a beat!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
The first one I remember seeing is when my Dad told me to look at a picture of a horse (to find something which I cannot remember) in a room a few years ago so I stared and stared and the picture changed to a ghostly face screaming. I jumped so high, if there wasn't a roof over my head, I'd still be traveling.

D

Deleted member 13648

The first one I remember seeing is when my Dad told me to look at a picture of a horse (to find something which I cannot remember) in a room a few years ago so I stared and stared and the picture changed to a ghostly face screaming. I jumped so high, if there wasn't a roof over my head, I'd still be traveling.

I got shivers just reading that :p

rabeta

News Team Member
Man I fell for that :p, I've seen quite a few like that, but I was just too interested. My parents were trying to get to sleep as well haha. Good one mate ;)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I was shown that last year. I fricken jumped out up out of my seat and ran out of the room I was that frightened. I hate that stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread