Watch Video Highlights

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like it. Seems a great idea, are the videos only added after the match or added as soon as they happen?

Ste

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
I don't know as i came to know about this today only. Let just wait and watch till the next Ind Vs SA match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I also found that yesterday but I thought they had highlights and all I saw was the scoreboard. I try it today when Pak - Eng test begins again.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its only for users who log in from India! i tried it in vain for the second ODI. You need to click on the blue links in the scorecard for video highlights but only for Indian users!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
ZexyZahid said:
I forgot about that. Saisrini told about this: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15786

And I think this is only for the India vs South Africa ODI Series, since they have only of that the rights of.

But I really like it. Thanks for reminding. :)

Is it working for now (i.e) are you able to catch the highlights? Whenever I play it, the video says "This video is only for users logging in from India - Sify Max"

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
saisrini80 said:
Its only for users who log in from India! i tried it in vain for the second ODI. You need to click on the blue links in the scorecard for video highlights but only for Indian users!

This is strange. I just watched how Gambhir was run out. Then I stopped watching. But after I read your message I tried again and now I see this too.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
ZexyZahid said:
This is strange. I just watched how Gambhir was run out. Then I stopped watching. But after I read your message I tried again and now I see this too.

I cant even view that video once!

Anyways, where are you located? In Pakistan?

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
aussie1st said:
Don't know why you guys can't do it. I'm in NZ and I'm having no problem seeing the video.
Hey, I couldn't see it. I will try a IP spoofer if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread