Watch Video Highlights

I like it. Seems a great idea, are the videos only added after the match or added as soon as they happen?

Ste

I don't know as i came to know about this today only. Let just wait and watch till the next Ind Vs SA match.

I also found that yesterday but I thought they had highlights and all I saw was the scoreboard. I try it today when Pak - Eng test begins again.

Its only for users who log in from India! i tried it in vain for the second ODI. You need to click on the blue links in the scorecard for video highlights but only for Indian users!

ZexyZahid said:
I forgot about that. Saisrini told about this: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15786

And I think this is only for the India vs South Africa ODI Series, since they have only of that the rights of.

But I really like it. Thanks for reminding. :)

Is it working for now (i.e) are you able to catch the highlights? Whenever I play it, the video says "This video is only for users logging in from India - Sify Max"

saisrini80 said:
Its only for users who log in from India! i tried it in vain for the second ODI. You need to click on the blue links in the scorecard for video highlights but only for Indian users!

This is strange. I just watched how Gambhir was run out. Then I stopped watching. But after I read your message I tried again and now I see this too.

ZexyZahid said:
This is strange. I just watched how Gambhir was run out. Then I stopped watching. But after I read your message I tried again and now I see this too.

I cant even view that video once!

Anyways, where are you located? In Pakistan?

aussie1st said:
Don't know why you guys can't do it. I'm in NZ and I'm having no problem seeing the video.
Hey, I couldn't see it. I will try a IP spoofer if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread