PLZ HELP

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
which game do u think i should get
Cricket 2000 or Brian Lara Cricket 99 ? ( i can get either 1 of these for FREE)
both of these for PC
just tell me which one dependin on which one is the harder game to play n master
i know sumone will answer me to get one of the new cricket games but i m bored n the new ones , i thought, were really easy
plz help * i do know this is off-topic but plz help*

Ste

Executive member
I would get BLC 99. It is slightly older than Cricket 2000 but definatly the better game. Plus for Lara 99 you can get updated kits and gameplay patches to make the game harder. However you may have some problems playing it on Windows XP but there is a patch that you can download to make it work with XP.

If you can get it and try it with the XP patch to make sure it works and take it back if it doesnt I would definatly get BLC'99. Still proberbly worth the risk anyway.

Ste

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

I have never played Cricket 2000, but I have Brian Lara Cricket 1999 for the Playstation. With the reviews I have read, Brian Lara Cricket 1999 is certainly the better game. If you like it, I'd also play the new version, Brian Lara International Cricket, released later in the year. I hope this helps you. :cheers

gold639

International Coach
BLC is light years better than Cricket 2000.

For one thing,BLC has lots of AI patches,Kits,etc.So you can keep your game up-to-date.

And then BLC is a more realistic game.Cricket 2000 feels VERY arcadish,and it is too easy.

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
Well i know this is crazy but
all want is the harder game
i personally dont care too much bout updating o sumthin like that(BLIC 05 is comin)
and i dont care whether its realistic or arcadish as long as it gives me a challenge( unlike the new cricket games)

and

wasnt Cric 2K exactly like Cricket World Cup 99 ( or atleast the batting)
thats what i heard n saw in the reviews and i played a demo for CWC 99 n the batting was hard ( messed up but hard)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

For Brian Lara Cricket 1999, all your descriptions fit well. I would recommend it. Brian Lara International Cricket will be a challenge, you can count on that. :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Yes. Brian Lara Cricket 1999 fits your descriptions almost exactly. This game is the one for you. It would also be nice if you could use proper language, not 'Txt' language e.g Plz is Please. The administrators and staff are really keen on proper English. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread