just Want Help - with some bugs

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all........can anybody help me..............

when i play if a batsmen is runout in the bowling end , the game just hangs......all the fielders come together and even if they move to their correct postion, but we cant keep the ball........the only solution is to quit the game .......i hate this

does any of u have this prob.

plz help me

and one more thing why doesn't we get 5 runs if a wide ball goes to the fence........plz give some solutions to this also

manna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yes the same thing has often happened to me (especially when i'm playing against a human opponent). and not only with runouts, but seem to happen especially when i have used the slo-mo replay. nothing to do but to save relatively often to be able to restore the game if it does hang. another glitch that I have picked up, when an lbw appeal is turned down, the computer doesn't count it as a bowled ball. Very irritating! :angry:

B

bomber

Hi Siskue, Yes, I get the same problem. I found sometimes if you wait for a little while, the bowler will bowl the next ball to the new batsman and all the feildsmen start to run back to there posistion's.
Then you have the opportunity to hit the ball anywhere, while the feild is up.

Not sure if there is a patch available?

Users who are viewing this thread