NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
People crying bitching over no viable opposition.. who is to blame? Similar to blind bhakts to blame for re-electing Modi, its the blind dynasty bhakts to blame too. Rahul Gandhi was always a fool since last election. He had 0 motives and his PR team did not help him too. Also what will a poor PR team do when you have to handle a person like Rahul Gandhi. Also why should Congress's president or PM aspirant be a GANDHI? I like few was a die hard MODI supporter till 2014. I am no more a die hard MODI supporter. I am just a supporter.

I absolutely despise that Pragya Thakur is winning, I absolutely despise that minorities feel threatened, I absolutely despise that a lot of people especially middle class suffered because of DEMO, I do and that is the reason I was not a DIE HARD supporter of MODI in this election but I still wanted him to win.

People turn a blind eye when it comes to West Bengal and Mamta's winning way. She has been always winning WB elections based on threat.

ALSO RAHUL tweaking GANDHI lost AMETHI and he knew and that coward elected to run from Wayanand. When you tweaking cannot save your own one seat that you have been winning since 2004 how can you expect to win the national elections.

I want a strong opposition because that is what keeps the GOVERNMENT in check, unfortunately till CONGRESS and its bhakt supporters keep supporting the GANDHI family that is not going to happen. THROW them out of the party and make Scindia or someone else the face, you will see people getting an option. HUGS, KISSES and EYE WINKS will never win you election.

For 2024 now Congress should really build from scratch leave the ****ers Gandhi out and see the change. They tweaking lost in all the states that they won in December and that is some saying.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Rahul Gandhi has taken the complete blame for the loss (rightly so) and has offered to resign as Congress President.

I hope they pick a good administrator like Sachin Pilot as the president and not Priyanka Gandhi. Tomorrow they have the Congress Working Committee meeting and I think we will see if the news of resignation is true. If it is, then I hope Sonia accepts it (she will surely be hesistant to do so) and move on. And hold a fair election with good aspirants like Pilot, Scindia or someone young. No more old people please. :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

What exactly is this supposed to mean :) Really idiotic tweet[DOUBLEPOST=1558627760][/DOUBLEPOST]
For 2024 now Congress should really build from scratch leave the ****ers Gandhi out and see the change. They tweaking lost in all the states that they won in December and that is some saying.

This I agree with ! Rahul is not going to take Congress anywhere

they need someone experienced

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I cant believe Gambhir won LOL - har har modi

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
What exactly is this supposed to mean :) Really idiotic tweet[DOUBLEPOST=1558627760][/DOUBLEPOST]

This I agree with ! Rahul is not going to take Congress anywhere

they need someone experienced
What that meant is if and only if the opposition did not play at Modi's hand. They were all playing to defeat Modi which was so obvious with the so called "MAHAGATHBANDHAN" and shit. If they had agenda, things would have been different. Stop trying to defeat Modi, try getting ahead of him.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What that meant is if and only if the opposition did not play at Modi's hand. They were all playing to defeat Modi which was so obvious with the so called "MAHAGATHBANDHAN" and shit. If they had agenda, things would have been different. Stop trying to defeat Modi, try getting ahead of him.

That sounds like a very kind interpretation

I don't see how trying to oust Modi makes anyone hate India.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
You know what I loved in this election?

1. Smiti Irani winning
2. Sunny Deol Winning
3. Raj Thackery silent
4. Gautam Gambhir Winning
5. Aam Aadmi party reduced from 4 to 1 seat (do not know how did they even win that 1 seat).
6. BJP winning 18 tweaking seats in West Bengal compared to 2 of last time despite Mamta and her goons.
7. Not sure whether good or bad but surprising TDP winning only 1 seat! Wow :eek:
8. Mehbooba Mufti loosing.
9. Capt Amrinder Singh who has done fabulous continuing to show the Gandhi's and dynasty bhakts to look over the tweaking Gandhi's and winning the state of Punjab. Well done

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The results went on expected lines. What else do you expect when you do not have any people of repute to challenge Modi and BJP? I am actually happy that Modi won this election because to me, he's a solid leader although I despise the party that he is associated with. And now, this gives a free rein to the RSS to divide the country further on communal lines.

Congress has to leave the hands of the Gandhi's or else that party is gone. Very soon, a viable alternative needs to emerge at the national level to challenge the BJP. Unfortunately no regional party has that kind of power to challenge the BJP right now and emerge as a viable alternative. The only states which rejected BJP comprehensively are Tamil Nadu and Kerala. But Tamil Nadu is back under that shit DMK regime (a party of scammers and looters) and in fact I hope BJP can focus on making inroads into Tamil Nadu in the next two years and end the rule of the Dravidian parties in the state.

I don't agree with people who are treating this news as a "mourning" because no matter who gets elected, India will find a way to move on.

I cant believe Gambhir won LOL - har har modi

He just benefitted hugely from the BJP wave. Same with Sunny Deol. :D

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
6. BJP winning 18 tweaking seats in West Bengal compared to 2 of last time despite Mamta and her goons.
You know what? BJP hasn't won one seat Bengal on its own. We all know it is not that easy to enter into the state which didn't even get you 5 assembly seats. But BJP has won it with the help of Left karyakarthas. TMC put an end to 28 yrs rule of Communists in WB and it was very difficult for Communists to make a comeback against DIDI. When Communists understood about their inability to make a comeback, they leaned towards BJP just to bring TMC down.

When there was no ground for BJP in WB, how do you think they gained 18 MP seats? You may argue that Modi and Amit Shah have worked hard in that state in the past 2-3 months. But if you see closely, you will understand that they worked hard in Telangana and Tamil Nadu aswell. But what is the outcome of those states?

BJP won the election by 'lack of alternative' in the opposition, Hindutva (Pragya Singh is example for this), and their most successful project of 2014 - Pappu image of Rahul Gandhi.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
and their most successful project of 2014 - Pappu image of Rahul Gandhi.

Lol you think BJP created Rahul’s image as Pappu? You need to get out of your Rahul bhakti and see through for what Rahul Gandhi is and that is yet another product born out of nepotism who has no business in what he does, is least interested in anything, is a product that in real we call as Rich Brat. BJP or Modi/Shah did not have to do anything. He hit his own self goal and kept on hitting it every single time he opened his mouth. Its not called creating Rahuls image as Pappu, it is called going with the flow.

Rahul Gandhi is the single best example of why BJP is in power. Complete lack of knowledge riding on the name tag, with zero interest in the development of India. Opposition parties ask the right question when the house is in motion, do not hug wink or give tweaked up smiles. They had 5 tweaking years to not repeat 2014.. what they did? They tweaked up even more.

So lol no, BJP did nothing, it was Rahul all along.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Lol you think BJP created Rahul’s image as Pappu? You need to get out of your Rahul bhakti and see through for what Rahul Gandhi is and that is yet another product born out of nepotism who has no business in what he does, is least interested in anything, is a product that in real we call as Rich Brat. BJP or Modi/Shah did not have to do anything. He hit his own self goal and kept on hitting it every single time he opened his mouth. Its not called creating Rahuls image as Pappu, it is called going with the flow.

Rahul Gandhi is the single best example of why BJP is in power. Complete lack of knowledge riding on the name tag, with zero interest in the development of India. Opposition parties ask the right question when the house is in motion, do not hug wink or give tweaked up smiles. They had 5 tweaking years to not repeat 2014.. what they did? They tweaked up even more.

So lol no, BJP did nothing, it was Rahul all along.

The only prime minister in the history of India to not face the media in his 1871 days of rule is Narendra Modi. Rahul faced the media and thats where he messed up everything. I know, Rahul speaks some hilarious things which eventually contributed to what he has projected hinself now. There must be some courage to face the media if you are the PM of India. If you can't, I'm sorry but you are not capable enough to take the questions and answer them. After 1871 days, he attend the PC and when the media people say "Mr. PM this question is to you." What he replied was even more very hilarious than what Rahul says sometimes. Come on, you are the PM of biggest democracy in the world and you just reply as if you are not interested and get over with it? And there is Amit Shah who says "It is not necessary for PM to answer all the questions". Seriously? He didn't even answer one question. :lol Modi is afraid of Media. There are videos on YouTube where he is seen running out of interviews when he was asked some serious questions about his past. Since then, he hasn't faced the media lol.

Trends in January were such that BJP would lose very badly. Then balakot happened. And your so called PM of new India went with the 'flow'? All the important issues were forgotten and what BJP did was to ride on the national security issue forgetting about Umemployment, failure in demonization, communal voilence, etc.. whoever you ask in public, they say, modi did airstrikes, surgical strike so we will vote him. My simple question to them is, does the AS and SS benefit the economic growth of country? Is it a solution to problems like unemployment, communal voilence etc..?

Look, I agree that I had a soft feeling about Rahul as PM in the past. But people have rejected him and it is what that matters. I've also said, Congress must project their PM candidate who is not of Gandhi family and they will sweep the election easily. I'm defending and will defend the Rahul Gandhi the person because he has been a gem of a person. After so many humiliation, he still moves on. We can imagine how a group of 10 boys would humiliate a child in schools but how about whole country humiliating a person but still he doesn't mind as said by himself with his 'hugs' to the arogant PM, who doesn't know to receive it but humiliate him again with his speech in the same parliament?

Rahul Gandhi has offered his resignation and people like you make fun of that also. What the hell you need? If he is Congress President you say Dynasty politics, incapable. But when he offers to resign, you make fun of him.

*You* is the right wing people.

People have given their mandate to Narendra Modi and not their MPs. Hope he atleast does better than what he did since 2014. Good luck Mr. PM. It would be 5 long years as Congress Supporter, but nevermind, we will comeback strong. :)

Though the manisfesto of BJP is not clear, let's hope of the best.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Like you said - Rahul may have made gaffes while speaking, but atleast he has faced the media. If Modi had to face the kind of media scrutiny that RG had to face, I m sure Modi would also have done massive goofups. So full props to BJP and Amit Shah for shielding him from such things, by either not letting him in front of hostile media houses or allowing him only in scripted interviews where he can talk only about his greatness and 'Fakiri'.

I dont think Rahul is fit to be party president and I have said this from the beginning. Congress needs someone solid and experienced who can put their point across properly. Congress has become like Blackberry phones, where they had a good product but the worst marketing strategies. Their strategies kept appealing to a very niche market and they got boxed out by sheer volume.

The same has happened with post-2004 BJP. They revolutionized their marketing and found innovative (albeit not entirely ethical - IT Cell works) ways of sending their message across and turned the tide. Congress were blown away and just couldn't cope. They realized that if the minority can be a vote bank, then the majority is a bigger vote bank. Split on those lines, and tap into the very dark corners of extreme nationalism and issues like unemployment, poverty, slowing growth, compromised national institutions, etc. wouldn't matter. It was actually a brilliant move by their campaign managers and IT cells, and hats off to them for tapping into this. I m sure they too were surprised by how well the masses responded to this tactic.

And ofcourse, they were helped by all the corruption charges against UPA, none of which have seen any convictions in the last 5 years btw. Lets see what the next 5 years have in store

I am an optimistic guy and a strong believer in the democratic process. If NDA is getting such an overwhelming majority, then they have done many things right and they deserve to be in power for the next 5 years. I know it is impossible to deliver on your manifesto for any party, because the promises made are so lofty and un-achievable

But I am hoping for the following to happen in the next 5 years, which might actually make me give my vote to the current government since I do not have loyalties to any particular side:

1. Continue with the development work (without the cringe-worthy chest thumping, if possible)
2. Establish my faith in the autonomous national institutions that have come under severe scrutiny with this govt
3. Rejuvenate the economy which has undoubtedly slowed down like never before
4. Generate actual jobs be it public or private (and please don't deflect to rubbish like selling pakoras is also employment
5. Look into the agricultural issues of the country. Despite having more than enough food for the nation, major sections are still undernourished and hungry

On the moral front, move away from the childish narrative that anyone opposing us is anti-National and should go to Pakistan. A good government should be able to put the section that did not vote for it at ease as well, instead of alienating them even more[DOUBLEPOST=1558676150][/DOUBLEPOST]It would be cool, if people can share their 4-5 major points they expect their new government will deliver on

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't agree with people who are treating this news as a "mourning" because no matter who gets elected, India will find a way to move on.

Mourning over this news is really silly. We are a massive country with a huge huge private sector. Regardless of the government, the country is going to move ahead atleast in this direction.

People have given their mandate. Majority is right in democracy. Accept it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread