Ponting push to send cup minnows packing

This thread has gone way off topic, it's not a Tendulkar vs Ponting thread, it's a Ponting vs minnow thread. Further off topic discussion will see this thread being closed.

Ponting > minnows
dunce.gif

Ponting_14 said:
Ponting > minnows
dunce.gif
It's a shame but it would have been nice if he had been dismissed on 23. :p As it happens, no team, least of all Scotland, can afford to drop someone like Ponting.

Haha///Minnows standing up, and who said theyshouldnt particpate? ;) This WC has started off brilliantly IMO.

i wouldn't expect Ponting take back his remarks though,that wouldbe far too dignified for him to do

I'm, sure the Bangladeshis and the Irish will be dancing outside the aussies' hotel

The only thing saving Ponting is that it didn't happen to Australia. Good on Ireland and the minnows.

Will_NA said:
I'm, sure the Bangladeshis and the Irish will be dancing outside the aussies' hotel

naaah... Ponting in the middle and all( around 30 i guess) members of Bangla & Ireland dancing around him :p

And that is why the minnows should stay, yet again a minnow has made it to the next round and we may have another in Bangladesh.

Users who are viewing this thread