Possible solution to "Connection Lost" problem

P

pcfan123

Sounds like both companies are just giving you the run around. They don't want to admit whose end the issue is on.

The Microsoft guy was just blowing you off with that "fix"

Its ultimatly going to depend on Codies, and whether or not they decide to do whats right and let Trickstar fix the game for us.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
:D

Virender. For some reason i want to adopt you and raise you as my own. Your efforts continue to impress me.

LOL.. Its just that I am dissapointed because I am unable to play online but still I have lots of love for the game, this is what keeps me going and I am trying my best to get it to work. :D

Virender Sehwag added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Sounds like both companies are just giving you the run around. They don't want to admit whose end the issue is on.

The Microsoft guy was just blowing you off with that "fix"

Its ultimatly going to depend on Codies, and whether or not they decide to do whats right and let Trickstar fix the game for us.

Yeah, but I don't think they will release a patch instead they will release IC2011(which will be a patched version of IC2010)..LOL

P

pcfan123

Yeah, but I don't think they will release a patch instead they will release IC2011(which will be a patched version of IC2010)..LOL

Geez I hope not, but even if they do I will buy it with a smile on my face and so will most people here :facepalm

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Geez I hope not, but even if they do I will buy it with a smile on my face and so will most people here :facepalm

Of course we will. We're mugs, i bought an xbox 360 just for this game. :facepalm

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Of course we will. We're mugs, i bought an xbox 360 just for this game. :facepalm

I purchased 1 year XBOX LIVE Gold membership just to play IC2010 online but I am unable to do so, it feels like I wasted my money by buying the membership.

Virender Sehwag added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

The peple who say that they won't buy the next game are the first ones to pre-order the game. :D

krish1712

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would buy the next one...the only difference being, i'll keep my expectations low!! But wait...we are going too far ahead!!

Lets deal with the crap we have for online play for now !!

:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread