PS3 Online server problems

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For the last couple of weeks or so I am facing a lot of PS3 online server issues. More often than not I get a "lost connection" error followed by "error encountered. Unable to connect online" or some such error along with an error code. Have you guys encountered similar problems in the last few days?

As a case in point I started playing a 20-20 with psymax78 yesterday but lost connection after 2-3 overs. Then I tried playing a 10 over odi with duckbag and was in the midst of team selection when I got a disconnect error followed by the PS3 online sign-in error. Encountered the same problem when I was playing a 20-20 with 'mmahala' (or something similar) a few days back - game was interestingly poised and got the error.

Is this problem because now cricket is no longer a popular online game as compared to when it was released and more people are moving to games such as Modern Warfare 2 etc. and thus less resources are being allocated to AC09 online servers?

Folks, in case you played a game with me in the last couple of weeks or so and the match ended abruptly it was due to the above-mentioned problem and not because I quit.

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
My biggest problem last 2 or 3 weeks is getting connection to start a game, not too bad once connected, but iv never had this amount of trouble before mate.

P

pcfan123

Sometimes I get logged out of PSN, not the game but PSN. Does that happen to anyone? It usually happens late at night, I think it has to do with some PSN update and if you happen to be playing at that time it kicks you off the server.

Have a horrd time just connecting with people initially, takes multiple restarts and log outs. Getting very annoying.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
My biggest problem last 2 or 3 weeks is getting connection to start a game, not too bad once connected, but iv never had this amount of trouble before mate.

Good to know I am not the only one having these connectivity issues.

cricket_online added 2 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Sometimes I get logged out of PSN, not the game but PSN. Does that happen to anyone? It usually happens late at night, I think it has to do with some PSN update and if you happen to be playing at that time it kicks you off the server.

Have a horrd time just connecting with people initially, takes multiple restarts and log outs. Getting very annoying.

That happens with me quite often and since I generally log in night time EST (10.30 pm or later) that's a pretty common occurence. I generally lose connection and then get an error that I have been logged out of psn network and am unable to sign in. Then I have to reboot PS3 and as you said it's extremely frustrating.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
WELL I M HAVIN SIMILAR PROB
actually i log out of psn and even i am disconnected from internet and
the internet light on my modem goes off for 15-20 secs
happens only while playin Ashes
dunno what the prob is
but it has decreased since 1-2 days

Users who are viewing this thread