PowerPlay sports career

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Banner will be coming soon

Hello everyone and welcome to my PowerPlay career which I will be managing my soccer and hockey team with the name being Australia. I haven't got much experince yet so wish me luck and hoping to promote into a higher level.

Story posts
Coming Soon

Current Rankings
Hockey: Off Season, League III.4 (Only 4 levels so far)
Soccer: Round 12, League II.1 (Only 2 levels so far)

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Banner will be coming soon

Hello everyone and weclome to my PowerPlay carrer which has only 2 sports availbe so I'm managing those with my team being Australia for both. Anyway the hockey season is on their off-season while the soccer has started. Anyway wish me luck.

Story posts
Coming Soon

Current Rankings
Hockey: Off Season, League III.4 (Only 4 levels so far)
Soccer: Round 12, League II.1 (Only 2 levels so far)

By the way its "welcome", "career" and "available". Also, the grammar is so bad. Avoid using "anyway" too frequently. There are whole lot of substitutes for that word. Using the same word again and again sounds boring and repetitive.

Last edited:

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Guys don't be mean! Who knows, with our posts he might even make it to a second page! :thumbs

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
This is only a short part. As I came to my hockey team I was hoping that I could get more cash after finishing the season in 18th and I was happy as 1,694,584 in my bank. I hope that my soccer team win against a bot.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He puts everybody in the ignorance list.

Lock this thread Hedger, he is so annoying!!!!!

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Matt, you must stick to one story and try to improve it by the feedbacks that the story readers give you. Starting a new story every second month isn't going to help you. I understand that not getting comments does get frustrating for a new story writer but believe me, once you stick with a story for few months and put your best efforts the comments will come automatically. Usually, the new story writers struggle to get comments and you're no exception. Enjoy your story, run it the way you want but at the same time do take the feedbacks and suggestions from the readers in a positive way and try to implement them if you think that they will improve the story. Good luck! :)

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
New squad to take on bot
Australia will go in as the favitoures with a couple of chances. Shane Power will come in with as Brian Turner takes a break. Christopher Stewart, Thomas Barnes will be the people that will stay in the squad. Jake Carey will also stay in the squad after his perfect performance last game and Evan Chisholm will play his first ever match today.

Shane Power - G
Keith Blyer - LD
James Moone - CD
Steve Curran - CD
Christopher Stewert - CD
Craig Cooper - RD
Thomas Barnes - LM
Rory Terry - CM
Jake Carey - CM
Harrison Griffiths - RM
Evan Chisholm - CF

The schulde for the Aussies could be a lot better with them taking on 3 bots in 5 days before a mouthwatering clash against Duval Destroyers for a friendly game. But before all that there was vandals at the stadium which cost me $7,465

Users who are viewing this thread