Prabhakaran Soul...The positives & negitives of me

coolz_hari

International Coach

This is my Auto biography --Prabhakaran

Translated from Local language to English by me

* Every coin has two sides .In the same manner every human being will also have two sides. VeluPillei Prabhakaran is not an exception to this .

Blood is every where in Jafna streets. Heaps of Dead bodies of Tigers are every where .Lankan Army is reaching us.

Few members will not change . Beloved wifes & lovely children are dieing .But they will not change.Their thoughts will not change. If death is near us they happily invite it by taking cynide. After all they can kill our bodies. There is no weapon in the world to kill souls.

Scold me

Curse me

call me Devil

Call me Vampire

call me Cannibal

I am ready to face everything .I am ready be called as everything you said above. I am ready to face anything .

You all are so lucky .You have your own counties .You have your cultures & languages .You have self respect.

It is very easy to say from shore but those who faces it they will know the real thing. How hard it is .I faced everything.

Simhali soliders used our ladies as prostitutes .Our ladies doesn't have self respect. For them ,our ladies are like *** dolls. I am watching everything.

In our place every where i could see their soldiers photos. we neither have leaders nor respect. we can't become leaders .we can't compete in elections. we should get more marks to get seat in universities than simhali people. Is it democracy ? what is democracy? Accepting majority decision ? Then ,what about minority people like us?

we are foreigners in our country . No body knows when they will attack us .They burned our hindu priest while he is sleeping .They assassinated a small kid in a hot tar. How many stories i should say ?

........To be Continued

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Why is this the rainbow club where every paragraph has to be a different colour. This isn't primary school!!!!!!!!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is about,

Velupillai Prabhakaran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From my understanding, Hari is trying to translate the auto-biography into English from other language( I guess its Tamil? ).

coolz_hari said:

This is my Auto biography --Prabhakaran

Translated from Local language to English by me

coolz_hari

International Coach
Thank you for your comments.I don't mind taking negative comments also.But ,there should be some reason to give them also. I will continue now.
Prabhakaran Auto Biography

...... I Came from a sophisticated family. My father is a Government official. he is very strict thats why my friends used fear to come to my home. But, One great things about my father is he never compelled me for anything . He gave us freedom to become what ever field we want. He is very soft & kind .Thats why many of our relatives says that how come you become his son?

I am terrified with the position of our people. I decided to fight against them. I will fight. Luckily i have 5 friends who have the same mind set as mine. we were having no money to buy a non licensed pistol also. Pistol was 150 srilankan Ruppees. i was having 40 Rs. only. I sold my watch for 70 Rs. & we friend together bought a Pistol . We want to become popular so i decided we should kill a big person .we killed Mayor. Now, I named our group as '' TAMIL TIGERS''.
I forgot to mention about our marriage .I was in love with Mathivathani . we married in 1984 with my friends help. From then she became part of Everything. I must thank her for her support.

4ee84cce40d2c3fd0c0b806960bf4f7a.jpg

.......To be continued

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
Has Planetcricket really come to this? I'm off to create a thread where I translate Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire into French. Guess what? Every second word will be a different colour :eek:

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Personally, I would find his (Prabhakaran's) story very interesting if the user actually translated the good passages. Don't see why people are making a big deal out of this. Any reason to make fun of a new member I guess...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
We want to become popular so i decided we should kill a big person .we killed Mayor. Now, I named our group as '' TAMIL TIGERS''.

This is what led to this whole bloody war. Instead of becoming the protectors of the Tamil people, these bunch of idiots decided to do "tit for tat" where if one tamil guy died, then one sinhala guy was also killed. For god's sake, you are fighting against a country and its government. All these have increased the hatred for the SL on the tamils so much that the tamils are still suffering in their country in concentration camps. LTTE is a reason for all this!

Neo95

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The more I read about the LTTE on Wikipedia,the less sympathetic I am feeling for Prabhakaran.

Users who are viewing this thread